A screwdriver tool kit is a must-have in your households. Weekend warriors will love repairing their TVs, fans, washing machines, and other devices. Well, whatever is your need, a screwdriver kit is an essential part. We have our list of the best screwdrivers to let you find the best screwdriver tool kit in India and best Screwdriver set amazon india .
A mechanics workshop or a professional repairman typically has a lot of tools, drivers, wrenches, spanners, and a lot more. As a DIY enthusiast, you only need to have some essential tools.
Of course, with a limited number of tools and drivers, you could certainly manage to repair your household electronics, devices, furniture. Also, change the wheels of your bicycle, motorbike, car, and more.
By definition, a screwdriver is any hand tool that can drive the screws. In that sense, we have a large variety of tools for driving screws of all types. To name a few, there are spanners, pliers, wrenches, Frearson, flat blades, crossheads, squareheads, and etc. Even there is an electric driver today.
Well, the simple purpose is to fit into or lock the head of a screw to loosen or tighten it. So, what about getting a complete screwdriver kit for home instead of buying a single piece? That is why we have come up with a list of screwdriver kits so you could easily stumble upon the best screwdriver tool kit in India.
Bestselling Screwdriver Sets in India
1. Black and Decker A7073 Battery powered Screwdriver
- This is one of the most popular screwdrivers. It is an electric screwdriver which is powered by the alkaline batteries.
- The screwdriver is a favorite choice of the students, mechanics, and
- The screwdriver is not heavy which makes it easy to carry as well. In addition to this, it can work in both the ways and hence screwing and unscrewing is made easy for you.
- The kit comes with a warranty of 6 months and the kit includes 14 screw bits along with 4 batteries.
- The torque rating of the screwdriver is .24 Nm and batteries are easy to replace. If in case you are out of batteries then you can also operate the screwdriver in manual mode.
Buy From Amazon
2. Taparia 804 Screw Driver Set
Taparia is one of the most famous brands of screwdriver set in India.
- This is a basic screwdriver set with 6 screw bits.
- The screwdriver has a tester in-built which can help you in checking if the underlying equipment has live current passing through it.
- The tips of the screwdriver are hardened and hence they are capable of taking up the toughest job in the workshop.
- The screw bits are also magnetized so it becomes easy to work with small screws.
Buy From Amazon
3. Spartan BS 02 8 Piece Screwdriver Set
- This screwdriver set from Spartan is another popular set available online and the set has a total of 8 pieces.
- The screwdriver can also work as a tester and hence it can save you from getting an electric shock.
- The tips of the screwdriver are also magnetized and in addition to this, the screwdriver bits are made of silicon-manganese steel which is known for its hardness.
Buy From Amazon Buy From Flipkart
Screwdriver set amazon india
4. Bosch IXO III 3.6 Volt Multipurpose Screwdriver Set
- This is an electric screwdriver from Bosch and it comes with a 6-month
- The screwdriver is shaped in form of a drill and it is really comfortable to use it.
- The kit also comes with the magnetic bit holder along with angle screw and a torque setting adaptor.
- The screwdriver can work both the ways which offer a higher convenience to the user for screwing as well as unscrewing the screws.
- The screwdriver can also be used for creating a 2mm hole.
- The set contains 11 screwdriver bits, 1 drill bit and an adapter to charge the battery of the screwdriver.
Buy From Amazon
5. Bosch 102754 Plastic Screwdriver Set
- If you want to buy a manual screwdriver set from Bosch then your search must stop here as this is a 46 piece screwdriver set from Bosch.
- There is a screwdriver handle along with the bit which is neatly placed in the kit so as to ensure that you do not lose any of the bit.
- The holder is magnetic which enables you to lift the screws as well. Apart from this, the screwdriver kit also contains 12 hexagon head screws.
Buy From Amazon
6. Laprite 58 in 1 Magnet Screwdriver Set
- If you are looking for a screwdriver set that can help you while you are working on the electronics then this is the one for you.
- The kit contains 54 bits which can help you in repairing any electronics including the phones, tablets, Laptops, MacBook and even PC.
Buy From Amazon
These were the best screwdriver kits available in India and you must check the online retailers for getting a good deal on these screwdriver sets.
Before You Shop
Don’t feel like you need to buy everything at once. Invest in a few essential tools or a basic set, and then purchase additional tools as you need them for projects.
Think about how often you will use your tools when deciding what quality to purchase. For example, if you only need to pound in the occasional nail, a cost-effective hammer will meet your needs while leaving room in your budget to purchase other tools. However, if you know that a big home renovation project is in your future, consider investing in something more durable.
If you’re looking for an easy and economical way to stock your tool box without the hassle of buying all the components separately, consider purchasing a tool set. These sets contain the most essential tools and often include a convenient storage case.
A durable claw hammer is useful for a variety of different projects. The head is used to drive nails, while the claw back can be used to pull them out. These hammers are available in a variety of sizes. A 16-ounce claw hammer is the right size for many household tasks while a 7- to 8-ounce claw hammer is best for work in small, confined areas.
Your toolbox should include two different types of screwdrivers: a Philips-head screwdriver and a flat-head screwdriver. A Philips-head screwdriver features two blades in the shape of a cross, while a flat-head screwdriver has one flat blade. Certain screw heads are designed to work with Philips-head screwdrivers, while others are designed for flat-head screwdrivers, so it’s good to have both options in your toolbox. You should also have them in several different sizes for different jobs.
A set of pliers is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of tasks. A standard set of adjustable pliers can be used for gripping and adjusting nuts and bolts. A set of long-nose pliers is also a useful tool to have. The long nose allows you to grip small items and reach awkward places. A standard 5-10W size set of pliers will work for most household tasks.
Getting accurate measurements is important for any project. A tape measure can be used to measure windows, furniture, lumber, pipe, and much more. Most tape measures are spring loaded, so the tape will retract after you release it. They are available in several different sizes, but a 3/4″ wide by 16′ long tape measure can be used for most household tasks.
A level is used to determine if a surface is straight. Torpedo levels feature a glass tube filled with liquid. A bubble is formed inside the liquid and will appear in the center of the tube if the surface is level.
Laser levels are also available. These levels use a laser to project a straight line, making them especially useful for hanging pictures and shelves or mounting TVs.
There are several types of wrenches that you should have in your toolbox. A socket wrench can be used to quickly tighten or loosen bolts. Most socket wrenches have a 90° handle. Another type of wrench that should be included in your tool box is an adjustable wrench. In addition to tightening or loosening bolts, an adjustable wrench can be used for a variety of plumbing tasks. This wrench features an adjustable jaw, so it can fit a variety of different fastener sizes.
A utility knife allows you to cut through a variety of objects, including corrugated cardboard and other packaging materials. Consider purchasing a replacement blade pack so you never have to attempt cuts with a dull knife.
Including a headlamp in your tool box can help you work in situations without a lot of light. Whether the power’s gone out or you’re working in a naturally dark space, having a headlamp allows you to keep your hands free and your workspace illuminated.
Not only do cordless drills provide you with additional strength to drive screws, but they also allow you freedom of movement without being limited by an electrical cord, allowing you to take your cordless drill virtually anywhere! Cordless drills can be used to drive screws and drill holes. They can also be used for a variety of tasks with drywall and concrete.
Having the proper personal protective equipment will help keep you safe during any task. You can protect your eyes and face from flying debris with eye and face protection like safety glasses or safety goggles. Work gloves can keep your hands safe and protected during tough jobs.
As your tool collection grows, investing in storage can help you stay organized. Having a tool bag or tool box is a great way to keep your tools readily available and easily accessible in one place. Check out our tool storage buying guide to learn more about the different options available.