Finding the best Screwdriver set price and screwdriver types can be hard if you’re unaware of what features to look for especially that there are so many of them to find around. For this reason, we’ve put up a guide highlighting the top screwdriver tool kit in the category.
Our team has researched and reviewed these products to help you come up with a better decision.
Best Screwdriver set price
1. Craftsman 17-Piece Screwdriver Set
The Craftsman 17 pc. Screwdriver Set features professional quality slotted and Phillips screwdrivers.
- Comes with enough sizes to handle many standard jobs where you need to tighten or loosen screws.
- Durable, butyrate handles are designed for high strength.
- Each blade is heat-treated.
- Slotted blade tips provide excellent screw holding, while the Phillips blade tips provide tight tolerance and a snug fit.
- Made in USA.
2. GearWrench 20-Piece Screwdriver Set
- Innovative dual material handle for comfort and performance.
- Trilobe ergonomic handle to obtain optimal balance of strength and comfort.
- Oil and solvent resistant.
- “Speed zone” for turning in lower torque applications.
- Size laser etched with part number and size on chrome vanadium steel shaft.
3. Craftsman Extreme Grip 6-Piece Screwdriver Set
- The Craftsman Extreme Grip platform is designed to offer a better fit and grip with fastener, making loosening, tightening, and starting faster and easier.
- The screwdriver set features unique coated screwdrivers that provide the best friction between screwdriver tips and fasterners.
- Four times more gripping power than the standard black oxide finished tip screwdrivers.
- Diamond coated tips reduce slippage and aids in removing stripped screws.
- Easy to read laser marked shanks allow the user to easily find the right size.
- Dual material, ergonomic handles provide comfortable grip and torque.
4. DEWALT 10-Piece Screwdriver Set
- DEWALT Screwdrivers have ergonomically designed quad-lobular handle design that provides maximum tip torque.
- Slip-resistant rubber grip increases user comfort.
- Precision machined and sand blasted tips grip faster securely and resists slip out.
- Lacquer coated bar resists rust.
- The magnetic tip holds screw securely while driving.
- Color-coded handles for easy selection from the tool pouch or box.
5. Kutir 6-PieceScrewdriver Set
Screwdriver Set 6 Pieces Phillips and Slotted NON-SLIP WIDE COMFORTABLE HANDLE, Micro-Fine Grip, Heavy Duty, Rust Resistant, Ergonomic Fluted, MAGNETIC TIPS – Craftsman Toolkit For Wet, Oily Hand WorkKutir
- Handle is made of PP+TPR material,
- Comfortable, ergonomic design.
- Works well even with wet or oily hands.
- Wide handle to give you most comfort and maximum torque.
- Rod is made of high quality S2 superior alloyed steel material.
- 3 Philips & 3 Slotted (6 Pieces).
- Holds screws easily on the high quality magnetic tip.
- Magnets make it easy to simply lift the screw after it’s finished unraveling.
6. Stanley 6-Piece Screwdriver Set
- The STANLEY FMHT62052 FatMax Diamond Tip 6 Pc Screwdriver Set.
- Industrial grade simulated diamond technology on the tip for toughness helps with a longer tip life.
- These screwdrivers feature an ergonomic quad-lobe design for maximum tip torque, along with magnetic tips for secure grip in fasteners.
- The black phosphate bars provide corrosion resistance.
- For on the job easy identification you can rely on our color coded handles.
7. ORIA Precision 54-in-1 Screwdriver Set
- Fully Functional : The 54 in 1 multifunction tool set includes 37 types of screwdriver bits.
- Two are iPhone 7 bits, so it can be used to repair iPhone 7 and other devices.
- Can be used in electronics and other home applications.
- Non-slip ergonomic handle has practical and professional design, it is easy and convenient for using.
- Lightweight abd compact design making it easy to carry and store at home and work, and it can be put in your bag easily.
8. Wera 6-Piece Screwdriver Set
- Wera six-piece set features anti-roll protection at the base of the handles that prevents rolling off work surfaces.
- Equipped with a lasertip micro-rough drive tip to reduce the cam-out effect.
- Features an ergonomic handle that includes both soft and hard zones.
- Includes four slotted screwdrivers with sizes: 9/64”, 5/32”, 7/32”, and 1/4”.
- Includes two Phillips screwdrivers with sizes PH1 and PH2.
- Comes with wall-mounting rack for convenient storage and organization.
9. Performance Tool 26-Piece Screwdriver Set
- Performance Tool W1727 39pc Screwdriver Set with rack.
- Organizing rack features built-in bit holders and magnetizer/demagnetizer.
- Free standing storage/organization rack comes with removable feet to hang on pegboard.
- Chrome vanadium blades and power bits.
- Satin finish with magnetic tips for added convenience.
- Ergonomic non-slip molded grips for improved comfort and control.
10. Channellock 7-Piece Screwdriver Set
- Channellock SD-7CB Code Blue Screwdrivers 7 Piece Set
- Includes one of each: S144CB, S146CB, S364CB, S388CB, P104CB, P204CB and P306CB Code Blue screwdrivers.
- Screwdrivers include magnetic tips.
- Screwdrivers with Go-Thru steel blades for added strength.
- High torque, 3-sided Code Blue grips.
- Laser etched steel caps for easy identification.
I hope this list of the best screwdriver sets was helpful.
Before You Shop
Don’t feel like you need to buy everything at once. Invest in a few essential tools or a basic set, and then purchase additional tools as you need them for projects.
Think about how often you will use your tools when deciding what quality to purchase. For example, if you only need to pound in the occasional nail, a cost-effective hammer will meet your needs while leaving room in your budget to purchase other tools. However, if you know that a big home renovation project is in your future, consider investing in something more durable.
If you’re looking for an easy and economical way to stock your tool box without the hassle of buying all the components separately, consider purchasing a tool set. These sets contain the most essential tools and often include a convenient storage case.
A durable claw hammer is useful for a variety of different projects. The head is used to drive nails, while the claw back can be used to pull them out. These hammers are available in a variety of sizes. A 16-ounce claw hammer is the right size for many household tasks while a 7- to 8-ounce claw hammer is best for work in small, confined areas.
Your toolbox should include two different types of screwdrivers: a Philips-head screwdriver and a flat-head screwdriver. A Philips-head screwdriver features two blades in the shape of a cross, while a flat-head screwdriver has one flat blade. Certain screw heads are designed to work with Philips-head screwdrivers, while others are designed for flat-head screwdrivers, so it’s good to have both options in your toolbox. You should also have them in several different sizes for different jobs.
A set of pliers is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of tasks. A standard set of adjustable pliers can be used for gripping and adjusting nuts and bolts. A set of long-nose pliers is also a useful tool to have. The long nose allows you to grip small items and reach awkward places. A standard 5-10W size set of pliers will work for most household tasks.
Getting accurate measurements is important for any project. A tape measure can be used to measure windows, furniture, lumber, pipe, and much more. Most tape measures are spring loaded, so the tape will retract after you release it. They are available in several different sizes, but a 3/4″ wide by 16′ long tape measure can be used for most household tasks.
A level is used to determine if a surface is straight. Torpedo levels feature a glass tube filled with liquid. A bubble is formed inside the liquid and will appear in the center of the tube if the surface is level.
Laser levels are also available. These levels use a laser to project a straight line, making them especially useful for hanging pictures and shelves or mounting TVs.
There are several types of wrenches that you should have in your toolbox. A socket wrench can be used to quickly tighten or loosen bolts. Most socket wrenches have a 90° handle. Another type of wrench that should be included in your tool box is an adjustable wrench. In addition to tightening or loosening bolts, an adjustable wrench can be used for a variety of plumbing tasks. This wrench features an adjustable jaw, so it can fit a variety of different fastener sizes.
A utility knife allows you to cut through a variety of objects, including corrugated cardboard and other packaging materials. Consider purchasing a replacement blade pack so you never have to attempt cuts with a dull knife.
Including a headlamp in your tool box can help you work in situations without a lot of light. Whether the power’s gone out or you’re working in a naturally dark space, having a headlamp allows you to keep your hands free and your workspace illuminated.
Not only do cordless drills provide you with additional strength to drive screws, but they also allow you freedom of movement without being limited by an electrical cord, allowing you to take your cordless drill virtually anywhere! Cordless drills can be used to drive screws and drill holes. They can also be used for a variety of tasks with drywall and concrete.
Having the proper personal protective equipment will help keep you safe during any task. You can protect your eyes and face from flying debris with eye and face protection like safety glasses or safety goggles. Work gloves can keep your hands safe and protected during tough jobs.
As your tool collection grows, investing in storage can help you stay organized. Having a tool bag or tool box is a great way to keep your tools readily available and easily accessible in one place. Check out our tool storage buying guide to learn more about the different options available.