Looking for short love quotes for him? Find the perfect way to express yur love and show him how much you care with this collection of 100 romantic, short and cute love quotes for him from the heart. Love is the most magical and profound emotion and, therefore, can often be difficult to express. Finding the right words to express what is in our heart has been a challenge throughout history, which is my so many people have written so many love you quotes for him through the centuries. In addition, the degree and depth of love fluctuates and takes on many different forms over time. Despite this, we still feel the need to express our love to our boyfriends and husbands and one of the best ways to do this is with quotes about love for him. And what one person may consider to be the most romantic and best love quotes for him, another may feel very little emotion when hearing them. It was with this in mind that we created this collection of 100 love quotes for him from the heart so that at any time you could come here and find the perfect true love quotes for him to fully express what is in your heart. In addition to love quotes, you will also find here love quotes images for him. Which love quote is right for him today?
Short Love Quotes For Him
Love Quotes for Him From the Heart
- You are the crown of my life. You get the key to my heart. You are my most precious treasure.
- You are a fairytale come true. You are a dream come true. You are a pure blessing, it’s true.
- Reaching out my hand for yours makes me the happiest person in the world because I know that you’ll always be there to reach back for mine.
- Wrap me in your strong arms. Kiss me with you kissable lips. Love me with your big heart.
- I am purely in love with you. I think of you all the time and I dream about you every night. Your touch and your kiss is etched in my mind. Baby, all I want to know is will you be forever mine?
- You are the hero that I have been waiting for. Thank you for loving me, saving me and protecting me
- Knowing that you will always be beside me makes me feel grateful. I thank God for giving you to me.
- All those years alone was worth it because, in the end, I got you. You were worth waiting for.
- Wherever you may be, you are always in my heart truly. Whenever you need me, close your eyes and feel that my love is with you eternally.
- Every time I see you I just want to passionately kiss you.
- You’ll never lose me. I am so attached with you.
- The moment that I laid eyes on you my world changed. All I could see was beauty around me. All I felt was pure bliss. All that I wanted to do was to love you.
- Because of you this world is a better place. Because of you I am a better person. Because of you everything is possible.
- You are the first thing that I think about each day. You are the person I dream about each night. You are the inspiration that keeps me going every day.
- If only you could see and feel how much you mean to me you’d realize that you are the treasure of my life.
- I will always be your loyal friend who will be there for you till the end. I will always be your lover who will love you unconditionally.
- I don’t want to lose you in my life. You are the stars in my sky and the sun to my world. You are the reason I survive.
- As I think about you I have a smile on my face. You are the source of my joy and happiness.
- You have the key to my heart, it is eternally yours and I am yours forever.
- My love for you is unexplainable. I wish you could see through my soul and see how special you are to me.
- I am richer than I ever imagined. You are the reason for my success. You are what made me who I am today.
- How could I say no to such a hot, protective, handsome, courageous, sensitive, strong, devoted, loving man?
- I give you my heart freely like you gave yours to me.
- I love your smile, your face, your heart, and your brain. You are my special someone and no one could ever replace you.
- Sometimes I forget to tell you how much you mean to me but please know that you are always in my mind. I see your face every time I close my eyes. I feel your love every time I think about you. You are everything to me.
- Romancing you is my favorite hobby. I will never get tired of it. Loving you is a routine, I will never get used to it.
- All I can offer you is my attention, my loyalty, my undying love, my body, my soul and my world.
- My relationship with you is a mirror image of my relationship with myself. Thank you for treating me with love and respect.
- Love Poems for Him
- I go to bed at night knowing I am with the best person in the world.
- Thank you for healing my wounds and my worries. Thank you for sticking by my side.
- You are the greatest lover of all.
- Living in this world is not so bad with you. I hope you know how much you mean to me.
- My heart is full and bursting with joy and happiness every time I think about you. I go crazy when you’re with me.
- I am 100% madly, obsessively, ridiculously, overwhelmingly in love with you.
- I was reborn when I met you. You gave me new meaning and direction in my life.
- #purejoy #purecontentment #purelove #puredevotion I will be trending this forever so you know how much you mean to me.
- Thank you for showing me how beautiful this world is. Thank you for the good times and the bad. Thank you for loving me for who I am. Thank you for everything.
- I will be forever smitten by yo
- My life with you is a rollercoaster ride. It is fun, with ups and downs, it is sensational and I don’t want it to end. I love you so much my partner.
- You are the coolest partner on this ride called life and I am never getting off.
- My heart beats so loud because of Y-O-U.
- More Short Love Quotes for Him
- I’ll never get tired of loving you. I want to be with you every day and every night, constantly and all the time.
- Thank you for being the greatest listener in the world.
- No one matters when you are with me. You are most important thing in the world.
- Your love makes me high. I smile from ear to ear. I daydream. I feel tingly in my stomach. I feel giddy. I go crazy.
More Quotes About Love for Him
- I am obsessed with your smile. I am obsessed with your soul. I am intoxicated by your love.
- Your kiss leaves me speechless, I get amnesia, it drives me wild.
- You gave me joy when you gave your heart to me.
- Spending my lifetime with you is all I strive for. I can’t imagine life without you by my side.
- I will love you unconditionally. I will love you endlessly. I will love you tirelessly. I will love you passionately. I will love you truly and deeply.
- My heart sees what other people can’t see in you.
- You are the reason my world turns.
- Wherever you go I will follow you. Whatever you do, I’ll always be here for you.
- I was completely enamored with you when we first met. I fell so deeply in love with you that first day.
- Long and lasting unconditional love is all I have to offer you.
- You are the puzzle that fits perfectly into my life.
- Thank you for filling my heart with joy. Thank you for filling my hand with your fingers. Thank you for filling my life with everlasting love.
- You are worth living and dying for.
- Cute Love Poems
- The best thing about going to bed is the thought of seeing your heavenly gorgeous face when I get up.
- I admire who you are as a person. If I have a child someday I hope they will be like you.
- My heart is forever stolen by you.
- Happiness for me is you. Love for me is you. Future for me is you. Home for me is you.
- I will be forever your queen, you will be forever my king. Together we will live happily ever after.
- Sharing this adventure with you is definitely the best time of my life. Having you as my partner not only makes me stronger but it also brings out the best in both of us.
- You are the reason I believe in love. You are the reason I believe in miracles.
- I celebrate every day for I have the best gift in the world: you.
- Nothing is perfect in this world except you and your sense of humor.
- This journey is meaningless without you. Thank you for riding with me through life, you are the best companion.
- Anniversary Wishes for Husband
- I am who I am because of you.
- I said yes to you not because I liked you but because when I looked into your eyes, I knew that you were my dream come true.
- You are the sun to my earth, my life only revolves around you.
- I love how you make me feel. Every time I am with you my heart is beaming and smiling inside.
- My eyes sparkles, my heart beats like a drum, my life is as colorful as fireworks whenever you are around.
- Your arms are my home and you are my paradise.
- The purpose of my life is to make you happy.
- Every day I will remind you of how special you are. Your brain, your looks, and your heart, you are simply incomparable.
- Thank you for always protecting me, taking care of me, making me feel special and loving me with all your heart.
- My love for you is like a firework. It is colorful and bright, it is strong and soaring.
- Forever I will yearn for your touch, forever I will long for your love. Forever I will be yours.
- You are the one that I love, you are the one that I need, you are the one that I want, you are the one for me eternally.
- I am locking you away in my arms and in my heart forever.
- The center of my universe is you.
- I love you more.
- Time freezes when you touch me. My heart skips a beat when you kiss me. My soul is calm whenever you are with me.
- I will shower you with kindness, care, love, romance, kisses, hugs, and surprises. That’s how much I love you.
- You switched all the light bulbs on in me when I met you.
- You are forever locked up my heart.
- Funny Love Poems
- Never has there been anyone like you. You will forever be one of a kind in my eyes.
- You are an art, you are perfection, you are one of a kind.
- Love is meaningless without you. I wouldn’t have known it, were it not for you.
- I’ll be content holding your hand and feeling the beat of you heart forever.
- You are the sparkle and the light of my life. You are the happiness of my soul.
- I adore everything about you my love. You are everything I want.
ROMANTIC SHORT LOVE QUOTES FOR HIM
You realize how beautiful life is only when you fall in love with somebody! All moments of your life with this person seem to be a dream, and everything you do is somehow connected with your feeling and thoughts…But being in the relationship with someone can be a little bit difficult. You have to spend all your free time with him or her, devote your attention to this person and constantly bring something new to this relationship…
What do you need to have an ideal relationship? Of course, it`s love, attention, and care. Agree? Your partner also needs them. Because they all are important elements for all types of relationship. But don`t worry! Romantic Short Love Quotes will not fail you! Moreover, you`ll probably know something new for you about love and relationship!
When you`re not near the person, who you`re in love with, just send him or her a few short messages to remind yourself. Do you miss somebody and want to make a declaration of love? Charming Short Love Quotes will make a really good impression!
Cheerful Short Love Quotes for Him
- I am like a flower, which cannot live without the sun: I also cannot live without your love.
- It doesn`t matter where you are now, or what you are doing, I still love you.
- My love for him will live even when I die. It`s really timeless.
- The brightness of my day doesn`t depend on the amount of sunshine. Everything depends on your smile.
- I don`t know why I`ve fallen in love with you. But I know for sure that you are my destiny.
- I will share all your sadness to make you cheerful, and all your joy to make you happy. We have one love for two.
- My paradise is you…
- I know you, and I can openly say how love looks like.
- I know for sure, you are not my boyfriend… You are my angel.
- I don`t like to sleep at nights. Minutes with you are much more precious than hours of dreams.
Attractive Small Love Quotes for Her
- You are my true love at first sight and forever.
- I didn`t believe in love at all before I met you!
- Your love is the only reason to wake up every morning.
- I like the game, which people call love: playing in it, we are winners together.
- Everything I needed to feel happy was love. I met you, and now I need nothing.
- I have only one weakness and one strength: it`s my love for you.
- You`re not only my love… you`re my air, and I cannot live without you.
- You are not my love… You are my life.
- Without your love, I need nothing. With your love, I have everything.
- If love is a serious mental disease, I`m completely out of my mind.
Cute Short Love Quotes for All Occasions
- Love is an adventure: don`t be afraid of falling in love.
- Love should be mad and unforgettable to be real.
- The life is only in the place, where real love is.
- Just open your eyes, and you`ll be able to see that my love is everywhere: in the sun, clouds, air and… in you!
- Don`t worry about losing your love. Never meet a real love is much worse.
- If your love is true, you know all faults of the person, but they are unimportant to you.
- When you are in love, the world around you is a paradise. When you lose your love, you hate this paradise.
- Real love is able to awaken your soul.
- Love itself is nothing. But love between two people is everything.
- One cannot be happy in love if the other is unhappy.
Short Sweet Love Quotes with the Deep Sense
- Love is the hardest pain in your life and the sweetest delight you can ever experience.
- Love is always only your choice. Never listen to the views if you really love.
- Real love never asks a reason for loving.
- When your love is true, nothing can spoil it.
- Love is the gift which you have to give somebody if you want to get it in return.
- Love consists not only of passion. When passion is gone, friendship and mutual understanding are demanded.
- Love isn`t about the time you spend together. It`s about the memories you create.
- Love always comes when you are not waiting for it. It`s unpredictable like the weather forecast.
- Real love never has happy endings. It has no ending at all.
- Love is complicated. Not all people are managed to meet this challenge of life.
Small Cute Love Sayings for Her and for Him
Some people say that romance is dead. Prove that they are wrong, do something pleasant for your bae! It is really easy: guys, we have a lot of super cute messages for her, girls, we also have some sweet sayings for him! These texts are quite small, but they can still show your soulmate how deep your feeling is. Of course, material presents are great, but sometimes the words of love matter more than jewelry or the expensive watch, especially if you say them sincerely. You can make your love even stronger, do not miss this chance! So check out the awesome short quotes we found for you. You can be sure that your soulmate’s reaction will be priceless!
- All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.
- I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.
- I seriously wouldn’t mind if you just grabbed my face and kissed me. That’d be great.
- You smile, I smile. That’s how it works.
- I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.
- I promise I will love you till the end.
- You look super cute when you smile.
Love is the most precious thing on the planet. If you are lucky enough to love and have the love from a great man, then browse these love quotes for him and find the perfect message to share with him. This collection of quotes includes some poignant and deep thoughts on love that are bound to warm your heart.
1. Max Muller on Flowers and Love
“A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
Though the body of a man can live on without love, there’s a peace inside of him that would simply wither away without having given love or received any. Just as a flower dries up and dies without sunshine, so does a man’s heart without love.
2. Rabindranath Tagore Speaks of Endless Love
“I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.” – Rabindranath Tagore
Do you feel this way about the man you love? That there is some tie that has connected you for all time and eternity? If so, this is a beautiful quote to share with him. You may feel that you have loved him before in faraway times and places.
3. Valerie Lombardo on Friends and Lovers
“To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
If you were friends with the man you love before you became lovers, then you can most likely relate to this quote. Many times a great love is forged from the bonds of friendship. Make sure that no matter how long you’ve been together that you also remain friends.
4. Christina White Knows Love is Deep
“My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.” – Christina White
When we allow ourselves to, we are able to love so deeply that we never see the bottom of it. Your love might have changed and expanded over time as you both have changed, but the fact remains that the love you share has no end if you both do not wish it to end.
5. Pablo Neruda on Simple Love
“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.” – Pablo Neruda
Perhaps this is the way that you and he got together. It wasn’t something you are looking for, expecting, or perhaps wasn’t even something that you wanted at first. However, true love does come without problems or pride and flows effortlessly if you but let it. The key is making sure you are open to it.
6. Pablo Neruda on Unrequited Love
“I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
This quote makes us think of unrequited love, or a love that has poor timing. Perhaps your love for him is not something you can express right away and so you love him secretly. A small, obscure, and quiet love may be lingering inside of you, waiting for the stars to align.
7. DeAnna Anderson’s Last Words
“If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” – DeAnna Anderson
You most likely would tell him that you love him with your last breath. While we hope that you don’t take that breath any time soon, make sure to embody this quote by living every day like it might be the last chance you have to tell him that you love him.
8. Dierks Bentley on Thinking of Him Always
“You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.” – Dierks Bentley
This kind of love is enduring, and strong. It’s like soft background music when you are at work, or sleeping, and then it’s there to turn up when you want to immerse yourself in it. Let him know that you carry thoughts and feelings of him every day.
9. Aerosmith Doesn’t Want to Miss a Thing
“I don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleep, cuz I’d miss you babe and I don’t wanna miss a thing.” – Aerosmith
One of the best love quotes for him can be shared with a song. Do you feel like you can’t possibly be away from him, and have no interest in sleeping because you would rather spend every minute with him? If the answer is yes, then go listen to this song and slow dance to it with your love.
10. Boris Kodjoe Talks of Soulful Love
“My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe
This is another quote that speaks of loving him beyond the boundaries of your human body and human life. Some love feels so ancient and so familiar that it changes our entire existence on this Earth. You know beyond words that you love him mind, body, and soul.
11. Rosemonde Gerard on Growing Love
“Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
Do you ever feel like your love grows each and every day for him? Share this quote with him and let him know that with each day that passes your heart becomes more full of him, and will continue to do so until the end of time. Cherish the knowledge that you will love him so much more tomorrow.
12. Mary Wortley Montagu Knows You Won’t Part With Him
“In short I will part with anything for you, but you.” – Mary Wortley Montagu
You may feel that you would give up anything for the love of your life, but if he were to ask you to give him up it would be the one thing that you would refuse to do. Let him know that he is the most precious person in your life.
13. Ralph Block Says He’s Your Everything
“You’re nothing short of my everything.” – Ralph Block
When you are so full in love and full of each other, it is easy to feel that he is your everything. He probably takes up every square inch of your heart and then some. The next time he questions your love or is having a hard day, let him know he is your everything.
14. Jane Austen Says to Give Him Your Heart
“My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen
When you finally opened up your heart and gave it to him, you made a spoken or perhaps unspoken declaration that it was now his. He cares for it and cherishes it so re-declare every day that your heart is his to keep forever.
15. Eleanor Di Guillo Says Love is Sunshine
“Your love shines in my heart as sun that shines upon the earth.” – Eleanor Di Guillo
Do you feel brighter and happier when he is around? Just as the sun warms the earth and provides nutrients for its inhabitants, his love warms your heart and nourishes more very being. Make sure to reflect that sunshine back to him so his world is brightened by you as well.
16. Francis Havergal on Love Language
“Love understands love; it needs no talk.” – Francis Havergal
Love is a subtle and often silent power that does not need to be rationalized, spoken about, or inspected. Love starts as a feeling and grows from there. The next time you have an argument, stop and just hug him to let your love understand his love beyond words.
17. Margaret Walker Knows Love Stretches
“Love stretches your heart and makes you big inside.” – Margaret Walker
Love is the great expander. Your heart deals with warmth at first and then grows into a raging fire that spreads throughout your whole being and stretches you inside. It can make you feel bigger, braver, and happier than ever before. Cherish that feeling.
18. Franz Rosenzweig on Breathing Things to Life
“Love brings to life whatever is dead around us.” – Franz Rosenzweig
He is probably the best part of both your good days and bad days. However on your bad days, his love for you awakens you and refreshes you. With love we are able to bring things to life inside of us that have been dead before. Love nourishes.
19. Beth Revis on Stars and Smiles
“In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.” – Beth Revis
When you look up at the stars and see them shining so brightly you’ve probably had feelings of awe. The smile from your lover is another one of those beautiful sights to invoke awe within you. Make him smile as much as you can see you have a beautiful view every time you are with him.
20. Julie Kagawa Says Love is All Things
“You are my heart, my life, my entire existence.” – Julie Kagawa
You love him so deeply; it’s almost as if your love for him is the very thing that makes your heart beat and your life worth living. Let him know that he means so much to you and reaffirm your love for him today.
21. Tom Hanks, Sleepless In Seattle on All the Little Things
“It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it.” – Tom Hanks, Sleepless In Seattle
It’s often easy to disregard things that seem like minor coincidences, but serendipity often disguises itself as coincidence. When you look at all the little things that brought to you and him together, I’m sure you can see how they all came together to support your union.
22. Marilyn Monroe Knows Good Lovers
“The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” – Marilyn Monroe
Being a lover isn’t just about being really good at sexual intimacy, but intimacy in general. If he kisses your forehead and sends butterflies to your stomach, or fills your heart by holding your hand or stroking your hair, then you’ve got a great lover indeed.
23. Nicholas Sparks on the Awakening Power of Love
“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.” – Nicholas Sparks
Love makes us feel safe and secure since we know our hearts are being cared for. It infuses us with passion and motivation to do better, be better, and love better. Use this time to stretch, grow, learn and spread your wings. Feel yours soul awaken.
24. T. Tolis on Loving and Being Loved
“To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything” – T. Tolis
Love is always worth something but to love and have it be returned is one of the greatest feelings you can experience. When you have someone that reflects love back to you every day then your life flourishes. You can love without being loved in return but it’s always much better when you are.
25. Leo Christopher Knows You’ll Love Him More
“I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow” – Leo Christopher
Though it seems impossible at times, you will love him even more tomorrow. When it seems that your heart is stretched so full that you could not love him anymore, the next day brings further opportunities to love him that much deeper. The longer you are with him, the more you will grow to love him.
26. J.K.K. Tolken (Lord of The Rings) on The Preciousness of Love
“I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.K.K. Tolken (Lord of The Rings)
This is one of the most romantic quotes from a movie that you can probably relate to. No matter how much time you have had together, you most likely would rather spend that time together than have lived this entire lifetime without him. Make sure he knows this.
27. Angelita Lim Knows You Love Him
“I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more” – Angelita Lim
When you met him you probably put him on a pedestal and thought he was absolutely perfect. He still is perfect for you, but the more time you spent with him the more you realize just how human he is. And you love him even more for it because he loves you for how human you are.
28. Emily Brontë
“Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same” – Emily Brontë
Do you have a kind of love that feels almost like a twin? You think alike, speak alike, and can finish each other’s sentences? That kind of love can be easy and smooth because having so much in common makes life easier to live together. Twin souls you are.
29. Dr. Seuss Says Stay Awake!
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams” – Dr. Seuss
When your dreams have finally come true in your waking life, it can be very hard to spend time away from each other even if the body needs it for sleep. Be grateful that you have awakened to love, but make sure you get plenty of rest.
30. Edgar Allan Poe Asks if Your Love is More?
“We loved with a love that was more than love” – Edgar Allan Poe
Is your love more than love? If it is a love that seems to go beyond space and time that is held together with the strongest of bonds, then your love probably is more than a simple kind of love. If this is the case then make sure to treat it tenderly.
31. Friedrich Nietzsche on Lovely Madness
“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
Why do you think the phrase is, “madly in love”? There is always madness in love, but beneath the madness there are reasons for it and the biggest reason is that your heart is full of him. It may appear to others like you are crazy but you are just crazy in love, that’s all.
32. Ann Landers on Love and Friendship
“Love is friendship that has caught fire.” – Ann Landers
Regardless if you were friends for a few days or a few years before you connected romantically, that companionship has helped sprout your romanticmatter how long you’ve been together make sure that you stay friends and lovers always. This will make your love that much stronger.
33. H. Jackson Brown, Jr. Knows That the Heart Knows
“Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
The heart is very perceptive. It can see beyond the masks we wear and the things that we say sometimes. Love doesn’t often make sense but our heart insists that it is for us and we must follow our hearts to love and be loved in return.
34. Mother Teresa on Smiles
“Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Teresa
This quote works for with anyone that you might be coming into contact with, but make sure you greet your lover with a smile every time you see him. This sets the energy and the stage for a more loving interaction. Not to mention, he probably thinks you’re beautiful when you smile.
35. Erich Fromm Asks if You Have Mature Love?
“Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’” – Erich Fromm
That immature love comes more from insecurities and fear. But when you need someone in your life because you love them so deeply, that’s a different thing. That is more authentic and true. You don’t need him so you love him, you love him and need him because of it.
36. Audrey Hepburn Says Hold On
“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
This is so very true. No matter what is happening in your life or what is going on around you, holding onto each other will keep you comforted, supported, and sane. Make sure you don’t take him for granted and hold onto him tightly. Be there for each other in times of need.
37. Lao Tzu on Strength and Courage
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
When someone loves you deeply it can instill a sense of safety and security. You know that you have someone to fall back on when you need to. It infuses you with strength. Then on the flipside, loving someone develops courage because you’re giving your heart away and there is a vulnerability to that.
38. David Viscott on Sunshine and Love
“To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” – David Viscott
There are many quotes about loving and being loved as a great dichotomy. Love cannot be complete without having it returned. If you’re lucky enough to love him and be loved by him, then cherish the warmth in your heart because of it. His love is like sunshine to you.
39. Mahatma Gandhi Says Love Gives Life
“Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Love his life giving. It lightens hearts and gifts hope to those in despair. Love infuses us with passion and joy. It nourishes all things that need nourishing. So go nourish your love for him today and spend some quality time with him. See what you can bring to life in each other.
40. Franklin P. Jones on Worthwhile Love
“Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
The world will go round after you and he have left this Earth, but loving and being loved makes this earthly experience some much more worthwhile. It’s like the saying it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
41. Shakespeare Knows Love Will Not Be Quenched
“As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.” – Shakespeare
You cannot put out a fire with snow, that’s pretty obvious. But what Shakespeare was touching on here is that you cannot talk someone out of love simply with your words. Love is a feeling that cannot be influenced by anyone but ourselves and the one that we love.
42. Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton on Being Real
“If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues.” – Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
Try this quote on for size. We think that being worthy of love means that we have to be virtuous and polished all the time, but that is simply untrue. Someone who truly loves you will love you in spite of your shortcomings. So if he loves you this way, make sure to thank him for it.
43. Robert Frost Wants to Be Irresistibly Desired
“Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” – Robert Frost
We all have a desire in our hearts to be loved and wanted by someone. To be irresistibly desired feels nice and ishe desires you then show him how much you desire him as well. Or make a game of it and make yourself irresistible on your next date night. Wink, wink.
44. Ingrid Bergman Says Shut Him Up With a Kiss
“A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.” – Ingrid Bergman
Have you ever been listening to him speak and you find yourself having a hard time listening because all you want to do is to touch him? Use a kiss next time and that will shut him right up! If you’re arguing or he’s on a tangent, use a kiss to silence and distract him.
45. Samuel Johnson on Fools and Folly
“Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise.” – Samuel Johnson
A fool feels infused with power and strength when in love; it makes him feel wiser and all knowing. Though very wise find love as something that makes them feel foolish and unsettled. Love certainly does have its way with us, doesn’t it?
46. Emily Bronte
“He’s more myself than I am.” – Emily Bronte
It’s funny how it works out that way sometimes. When you are together for a good deal of time, it’s like you start to pick up each other’s personality traits. The love in you recognizes the love in him and you see yourself in him every day. It’s nice to have someone more like yourself from time to time.
47. Ferdinand Foch Says Love is a Weapon
“The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.” – Ferdinand Foch
And love is what sets a human soul on fire. Loving deeply and being loved deeply in return, as well as spreading love to everyone in your life are some of the most powerful things you can experience. If we all could spread this love, our world would be a more peaceful place.
48. Torquato Tasso on Finding Pieces of Your Soul
“Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.” – Torquato Tasso
It’s wonderful to receive something from the love of your life that you never knew you wanted or needed. He touches your soul in a way that you never thought anybody could. This is kindred and fated; he is brining you a piece of yourself you didn’t know you’d lost.
49. Jennifer Aniston Has Butterflies
“I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special.” – Jennifer Aniston
Being in love is like a drug, which makes us distracted, giddy, and nervous all at the same time. But is it a wonderful feeling? Waking up in the morning knowing that you are deeply in love with him and knowing he loves you as well?
50. John Lennon Says to Let it Grow
“Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.” – John Lennon
Even if it was passionate love at first sight, it is still an essence that you have to let grow. Love is constantly morphing and changing as our lives morph and change every day. Make sure to cultivate your love just as you would a beautiful flower. Nourish it, protect it, and cherish it.
51. Mother Teresa on Food and Love
“The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.” – Mother Teresa
Having a hunger for his love probably feels like hungering for actual sustenance. You love him deeply and it might feel that if you go one day without being near him that you will wither and die. Let him know that he breathes life into you and hold onto him tightly.
52. Honore de Balzac Says He’s Familiar
“A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.” – Honore de Balzac
You can see his face clearly with your eyes shut; you would know his face simply by touching it. Just as a sailor becomes familiar with the sea, you are so familiar with the look of him, the smell of hi, and the touch of him. Revel in him and let him know how much you care.
53. Gilbert Parker Knows No Boundaries
“Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars.” – Gilbert Parker
It does not matter how far apart you are from each other, or how many borders exist between where you both are. The love you have for each other is just as strong as if you’re sitting next to each other. If you are apart, look up at the stars and know that you both can see the same ones.
54. James A. Baldwin on the Messiness of Love
“Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” – James A. Baldwin
Love is a very messy process. It is often a battle and a war within us to overcome feelings of fear, vulnerability, and inadequacy. But once you immerse yourself into love and embrace all of its elements, it most truly is a part of the growing up process.
55. Albert Ellis Encourages You to Keep Going
“The art of love is largely the art of persistence.” – Albert Ellis
Being persistent in loving someone is quite an accurate description. Love takes work. Often when the honeymoon phase is over and you see your lover’s faults, as well as dealing with the ups and downs of life, continuing to stay in love takes your persistence and dedication.
56. Henry David Thoreau Says to Love More
“There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau
Why would anybody want to cure love in the first place? The best remedy is to go out and love even more people, as well as yourself and keep on loving. Though many of us have been hurt in love, it is part of the risk. Continuing to love only allows you more opportunities for love in your life.
57. Antoine de Saint-Exupery Wants You to Look Forward Together
“Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
At first it seems that love consists only of gazing at each other, but as you build a life together you’ll both look ahead and build your future. Standing side by side, you and he are a team. Make sure you remember that on the hard days.
58. Princess Diana Says Don’t Let Go
“If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” – Princess Diana
Life can be very short, so if you have someone in your life that you love deeply, keep loving them and do not let them go. Love is precious and when we find it we must treat it as such. Don’t take it for granted and always express gratitude for the love you’ve found.
59. Lao Tzu Knows Loves Power
“Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.” – Lao Tzu
Love is such a powerful force. It shakes us out of our comfort zones and fills our mind with the person we love, it fills our hearts to the brim, and all of our senses become completely scattered. But that is part of the journey of love.
60. Diane Ackerman on Love and Sunshine
“Touch seems to be as essential as sunlight.” – Diane Ackerman
Some people prefer to be touched more than others, but the fact remains that human touch is comforting and healing. No matter your preference on touch, make sure that you reach out and hold your lover’s hand, hug him frequently, and cuddle him when needed. He’ll love you more for it.
61. George Eliot Wants to Hear You Say It
“I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved.” – George Eliot
Being loved is a wonderful feeling, and we often take it for granted that those we love know we love them. Actually hearing the words and being told that someone loves you helps seal the deal and confirms what they already know. That can be a very comforting thing. Tell him you love him right now.
62. Paul Tillich Wants You to Listen
“The first duty of love is to listen.” – Paul Tillich
Love often means reading between the lines and seeing beyond the masks. True love listens intently to the other. It listens for pain so that it might help ease it. It listens for joy so that it might celebrate with it. It listens for love so that it might return it.
63. Iris Murdoch on Learning to Love
“We can only learn to love by loving.” – Iris Murdoch
As with anything, we must engage in it and practice it to really learn it. If you love him but you are new to love, then be patient with yourself. The best way to learn is to love him in all the ways that you know how and any new ways that you could learn.
64. Martin Luther King, Jr. on Love and Disappointment
“There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Loving someone means taking rest with your heart. When you love very deeply, you are at risk for being disappointed deeply. But that is the process of love. It might hurt from time to time but the benefits far outweigh the risks. You might be frightened to give your heart to him, but it’s worth it.
65. Barbara de Angelis on the Force of Love
“Love is a force more formidable than any other.” -Barbara de Angelis
Love is so incredibly strong that it can give mothers the strength to lift a car to save their child. It can give you the fortitude to get through the worst of times. Love is all encompassing and stronger than any of us give it credit for.
66. David Wilkerson Says It’s What You Do
“Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.” – David Wilkerson
Although you might feel love, loving someone is really about how you show up and what you do for them. Love takes action and awareness. So if you have neglected him recently, make sure do something to show him how much you love him. Actions often speak louder than words.
67. Blaise Pascal Knows Love Changes You
“When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.” – Blaise Pascal
Love definitely changes people. It can make us think and act in ways that we would never imagine that we would. Love can bring us alive and heal the broken parts of us. Take a look to see just how much you have grown within love, and let love change you into a better version of yourself.
68. Carl Sagan Says Love Makes it Bearable
“For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.” – Carl Sagan
The universe is quite vast and the earth itself is very large. In the grand scheme of things we are but tiny blips in time and space. Being surrounded by such vastness and complexities of life is much easier to deal with when we love and are loved in return.
69. Arthur Rimbaud on Love and Knowledge
“Only divine love bestows the keys of knowledge.” – Arthur Rimbaud
Divine love comes with knowledge about things that you would never experience if you did not love him the way you love him. Love comes with the knowledge of how powerful forgiveness is, how comforting compassion is, and uncovers things within yourself that you never knew existed. Let love make you wise.
70. Joseph Joubert Says to Love Him Anyway
“A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve.” – Joseph Joubert
It is unfortunate but also true that those we love often get the worst parts of us at times. Being very kind in love means that we tolerate and love people more than they might deserve. But we all deserve love. Even if he’s being a jerk today, love him anyway.
71. Ovid Wants You to Be Lovable
“If you want to be loved, be lovable.” – Ovid
This is a very good quote. If we want people to love us, we need two ensure that there are parts of us that are lovable. Bitterness, anger, and criticism do not foster love. Be the type of person that is easy to love. When you are, you find a love quite worth having in another.
72. Marcus Tullius Cicero on Love, Beauty, and Friendship
“Love is the attempt to form a friendship inspired by beauty.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
The beauty that exists between you probably floured and friendship and then exploded into love. It’s a beautiful process to behold. Make sure that you always see the beauty of him, keep cultivating a friendship with him and continue to love him each and every day.
73. Hans Urs von Balthasar Recognizes Love
“The inner reality of love can be recognized only by love.” – Hans Urs von Balthasar
Most of us don’t really even understand the reality of love We just feel it and we know that it is there. But the truth of love recognizes the truth of love in others. It is an unspoken recognition that draws two people together and is what sneaks up on us when we least expect it.
74. Robert Browning Says Life and Love Are the Same
“Love is energy of life.” – Robert Browning
Life could exist without love but it would be a bit empty don’t you think? Love infuses us with energy and excitement, passion and desire. Love awakens the deepest and darkest parts of our souls. Love is life giving, nurturing and comforting. Indulge yourself with love!
75. Voltaire Speaks of Love
“The ear is the avenue to the heart.” – Voltaire
Use his ear to get to his heart. Make sure to express the love you have it for him in words. Tell him everything that you cherish about him and whisper sweet nothings. It can be hard to put into words the way you feel, but it can be extremely powerful.
76. Leigh Hunt Likes Kiss Thieves
“Stolen kisses are always sweetest.” – Leigh Hunt
Has he ever stolen a kiss when you least expect it? Maybe he stole one at it an inappropriate moment that left you blushing. They are sweet, quick, and completely unexpected. Stealing kisses can be quite fun so make sure you go steal one from him today.
77. Mortimer Adler on Unselfish Love
“Love can be unselfish, in the sense of being benevolent and generous, without being selfless.” – Mortimer Adler
Love is extremely unselfish. It allows you to care for him and to give him things. It does not come from you having no sense of self, but rather that you have expanded your view of love and are sharing it out of pure joy and unselfishness.
78. Tom Robbins Knows He is Irreplaceable
“The highest function of love is that it makes the loved one a unique and irreplaceable being.” – Tom Robbins
You love him and he loves you. You both love each other so deeply that neither one of you could be replaced. It’s a nice feeling that you are so special to someone and that they are incredibly valuable to you. That is a precious thing so make sure you treat it as such.
79. John Dryden Gives You a Reward
“Love is love’s reward.” – John Dryden
In loving others, we give ourselves more opportunity to be loved in return. That is the reward of love. The more we love the more we get back for ourselves. What we put out comes back to us. This is why love is so powerful, because it compounds and builds upon itself.
80. Edwin Louis Cole Measures Your Love
“The degree of loving is measured by the degree of giving.” – Edwin Louis Cole
You cannot love authentically if you do not give. When you love someone deeply, it is easy to give of yourself without any second thoughts. So take a moment and think about how much you give the man you love and see if you can give him even more.
81. John Donne on Mingling Souls
“More than kisses, letters mingle souls.” – John Donne
In this day and age the quote might read instead, “emails mingle soles.” Words and declarations of love become entwined in your hearts. So make sure to send love letters as much as you can to keep declaring your love to him. Collect them and tie a red ribbon around them just for fun.
82. Lynda Barry Warns of Love Missiles
“If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile.” – Lynda Barry
You might have been resistant to his love, but when it showed up in your life there was absolutely no way you could avoid it. Just like a cruise missile, it found you and when it hit you, you exploded in love and tiny fragments of joy.
83. Khalil Gibran Doesn’t Possess Love
“Love possesses not nor will it be possessed, for love is sufficient unto love.” – Khalil Gibran
Love is not a thing for us to own, and it is not something that owns us. It might feel that way from time to time but love simply is. Immerse yourself in it, trust it, and enjoy it. Do not try to tame it or claim ownership of it, just enjoy it.
84. R. Buckminster Fuller on Grounding Love
“Love is metaphysical gravity.” – R. Buckminster Fuller
Although it might feel like your head is in the clouds when you are around him, love gives you some gravity. It allows you to sink into the deep parts of yourself as you discover the love within you as you share it with others. Let it ground you and fulfill you.
85. Theophile Gautier Asks How You Admire
“To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind.” – Theophile Gautier
You can do both in love. True love means your heart is admiring the love within them, and admiring him means you are loving him with your mind as well. Let’s not forget about your soul. You probably love him completely in mind, body, and, soul, right?
86. E. M. Forster Gives Love Regardless
“Love is always being given where it is not required.” – E. M. Forster
Love might not be needed in certain circumstances, but love simply enhances things. It makes things softer, and more compassionate. He might not require you to make his lunches, but because you love him you do it anyway. Love just gives of itself without worrying about if it is needed or not.
87. John Morton Says There’s No Limits
“There is no limit to the power of loving.” – John Morton
Here is another quote about the power of love. Love is deep and the well of it has no bottom. Love has transformed lives all through time and has saved people on the brink of destruction. Do not underestimate the power that exists in your love for him.
88. Julie Andrews on Changing Love
“All love shifts and changes. I don’t know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.” – Julie Andrews
It is possible to love someone through all the ships and changes, but because things are always fluctuating it can be hard to feel in love all the time. This is normal and does not mean that you do not love him. When the ups and downs of life come, trust that you love him even if you don’t like him at the moment.
89. George Sand on Walking
“Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. ” – George Sand
When it comes to love and relationships, the best kinds are those couples that walk side by side together. They walk together as equals traveling and creating their life together. The balance of love and power can be shifted by coming together as a team. Wouldn’t you rather walk together than with one of you behind?
90. Lawrence Durrell on Love and Time
“The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time.” – Lawrence Durrell
Through time and all of the positive and negative experiences that come with it, it can be hard to keep afloat when life gets challenging, but hold onto your love like a flotation device and eventually the storms will pass. Let time carry your love into the years ahead.
91. Euripides on Being Grateful in Love
“Down on your knees, and thank heaven, fasting, for a good man’s love.” – Euripides
Make sure that you express a lot of gratitude for the love you have in your life. Being grateful for all of the little things about him and all the things that he does for you gives you a chance to cultivate even more love between the both of you.
92. John Dryden Speaks of Love Pains
“Pains of love be sweeter far than all other pleasures are.” – John Dryden
Love is a wonderful and thrilling experience but even then it can often make the heart ache. But that ache feels sweeter than all of the other joys of life. It might sound strange, but it is sure true. Love makes us yearn for more time together and parting is sweet sorrow.
93. Truman Capote Says Love Goes Everywhere
“Love, having no geography, knows no boundaries.” – Truman Capote
Love cannot be contained within borders. It goes wherever it feels. Your love with him might have pushed its way through all of your excuses and boundaries and gone straight to your heart. Love doesn’t care about your reasons, it simply comes to you anyway.
94. Theodore Dreiser Knows Love is Fragrant
“I believe in the compelling power of love. I do not understand it. I believe it to be the most fragrant blossom of all this thorny existence.” – Theodore Dreiser
Love is something that is truly hard to understand, though it is felt profoundly. The power of love is undeniable. It is a joy, a light, a comfort, and it is very healing. Let your love for him be something that infuses you both withe vitality and joy.
95. John Ciardi Says Love Changes Through Time
“Love is the word used to label the sexual excitement of the young, the habituation of the middle-aged, and the mutual dependence of the old.” – John Ciardi
It’s amazing how all love changes through the years. We label it as words but truly it is a feeling that starts out small and continues to grow the longer that you are together. What stage of love are you in right now? Enjoy wherever you both are in your love.
96. Stendhal on the Intensity of Love
“People happy in love have an air of intensity.” – Stendhal
Before you fall in love with him, you probably looked at other people in love with an air disdain. Those in love can get under the skin of those who are not. But the minute that you’re in it you realize exactly what it’s all about and you are swept away just like all the others.
97. Thornton Wilder Knows the Value of Love
“Love is an energy which exists of itself. It is its own value.” – Thornton Wilder
Love exists with or without your participation. It is valuable in and of itself. The energy of love is penetrating and profound. If you have allowed it to consume your heart then you are lucky indeed. Go let him know just how valuable he is in your life.
98. Eva Gabor is Playing Love Games
“Love is a game that two can play and both win.” – Eva Gabor
Love brings an air of fun and childlike joy. It allows you to play games in a way that is engaging to the heart and healing for you both. You can tease, tickle, cuddle, and laugh and you both win. There are no losers when love is afoot and the game is on.
99. Marcel Proust on Space and Time
“Love is space and time measured by the heart.” – Marcel Proust
When we love, our hearts makes sense of even the most complicated of theories. When you are deeply in love it seems you can measure space and time simply with a loving your heart. That’s a pretty powerful sensation. Love in the heart is timeless and precious. Love itself is immeasurable.
100. Taraji P. Henson Says It’s Free
“Love is the greatest gift that God has given us. It’s free.” – Taraji P. Henson
Love is such a wonderful gift that it is amazing that we don’t have to pay for it. We have been given hearts tender with compassion and vulnerability. Loving can be a little scary at times but it makes life so much more worth living, don’t you think? What would this world be without love?
101. Dwight L. Moody Knows the Ease of Love
“Faith makes all things possible… love makes all things easy.” – Dwight L. Moody
If you have the two, faith and love, then you have an advantage. Love gives you the strength you need to do things that you didn’t think that you could do. It allows you to flow through with things easily because of the magic of love. It eases wounds and puts a spring in one’s step.
102. Aldous Huxley Tells You to Practice
“There isn’t any formula or method. You learn to love by loving – by paying attention and doing what one thereby discovers has to be done.” – Aldous Huxley
If there was a formula and method to love, many of us would be using it to ourthere is no instruction manual on the best ways for us to love We simply must practice loving by being attentive and using our actions to express our love to others.
103. Sarah Bernhardt Knows He’s Your Everything
“Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.” – Sarah Bernhardt
Is he the sun to your earth? Is he your daily sustenance? When you’re truly and deeply in love it can feel like your lover holds the keys to your very existence. If he is that important to you then make sure he knows it.
104. Jean Racine Wants You to Make Up
“The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.” – Jean Racine
Making up is the best part, isn’t it? It is not fun too argue with your lover, but when all is said and done and it’s water under the bridge, you are both stronger because of it. Your love is renewed and you have both grown together that much more.
105. Joseph Campbell on Lovely Music
“Love is a friendship set to music.” – Joseph Campbell
It is impossible to be in love with someone without friendship being a part of the equation. Love takes your friendship and creates something beautiful and artistic. Make sure to always cultivate friendship between the two of you. Make it a priority and watch your relationship grow even more because of it.
106. Helen Rowland Wants You to Imagine
“Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense.” – Helen Rowland
If you are in the process of falling in love with him right now, bottle up your common sense and simply throw it away. Often we can allow our common sense to talk us out of love when that love is the very thing that we need.
107. Pablo Picasso is Refreshed By Love
“Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” – Pablo Picasso
As has been mentioned many times before, love ignites passion and vitality in us all. It refreshes the dull and lazy parts of us, as well as lighting the darker parts. Allow your love for him to bring you alive and to refresh your life. You won’t regret it.
108. Theodor Adorno Knows the Difference
“Love is the power to see similarity in the dissimilar.” – Theodor Adorno
Perhaps this is what is happening when we say that opposites attract. Even if you and he are completely different, there has to be enough similarities between you for love to exist in the first place. Celebrate your differences and come together in your similarities.
109. Karl A. Menninger Says Let Love Cure You
“Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.” – Karl A. Menninger
Let love cure you. Let it touch the scars on your heart and ease the memories in your mind. Let new love refresh and revitalize your life. Love is transformative. You and your lover have probably already healed parts of each other simply by sharing your love.
110. Alexander Smith Knows You Exist Within Each Other
“Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.” – Alexander Smith
Because you love him you have probably seen yourself in him, and are happy that you recognize parts of him within you. It is these parts of you in him and him in you that cultivate the love between you. Your differences can be celebrated along with your similarities.
111. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin Speaks of Sacred Love
“Love is a sacred reserve of energy; it is like the blood of spiritual evolution.” – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
On the darkest days and the worst of times, tap into your reserve of love and let it give you strength and fortitude you need. Love is so powerful that you simply need to use it to help yourself live and grow. It is stronger than you think.
112. Nikki Giovanni Says Love is an Adventure
“We love because it’s the only true adventure.” – Nikki Giovanni
You can climb the Andes Mountains, or cruise the Nile River, but love is the adventure of a lifetime. The reason for this is because to risk the vulnerability of your heart is quite a scary thing at times. But once you have, and once you receive love in return, it is the grandest of adventures.
113. Zora Neale Hurston Says Your Soul Comes Alive
“Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.” – Zora Neale Hurston
You may have locked away your heart and thrown away the key, but when love hits your life, your heart will start to come alive. Love shines a light on the darkest parts of yourself and allows you to feel and heal. You awaken within the light of love and flourish because of it.
114. Voltaire Sees Love as a Canvas
“Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.” – Voltaire
What does your canvas of love look like? Nature gives us this canvas to play with and our imagination is what paints a picture. We can create whatever we would like out of it. What have you created with your love? Healing? Fun? Excitement? A sense of belonging?
115. Paul Valery Says Be Stupid
“Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valery
Only he can understand your silly and goofy side, as well as you understanding his. Being in love means you both get to be stupid, and who cares if you are? Love tends to scramble our brains but at least you both are scrambled together. Enjoy it!