If you are looking for Soft And Beautiful Botanicals Texturizer For Sensitive Scalp, then you are on the right page. It contains soft and beautiful botanicals reviews. Suppose you want soft and beautiful botanicals texturizer near me tips instead. Then this article is what you need.
Does shopping for the best soft and beautiful botanicals texturizer get stressful for you? Are doubts rolling over your head and confusing you? We know how it is; we have been through the entire journey of soft and beautiful botanicals texturizer research as we have put forward an entire list of the best soft and beautiful botanicals texturizer available in the market these days. We have brainstormed a few questions that most of you might have in mind.
Soft And Beautiful Botanicals Texturizer For Sensitive Scalp
soft and beautiful botanicals reviews
Although there may be more than what we are suggesting here, it is significant for you to ensure that you conduct exclusive research for this product before buying it for yourself. The questions may include:
- Is a soft and beautiful botanicals texturizer worth the purchase?
- What are the advantages of buying a soft and beautiful botanicals texturizer?
- What factors should you consider before shopping for the best soft and beautiful botanicals texturizer?
- Why is it important to invest in a soft and beautiful botanicals texturizer, especially the best one?
- What are the good soft and beautiful botanicals texturizer available in today’s market? Or what is the best soft and beautiful botanicals texturizer of 2020, 2019?
And, where would you get all this kind of information? We are absolute that you may have many more questions, and the best way to quench your thirst is to get them all solved from various online resources. Sources may be anything such as online forums, word-of-mouth, rating websites, buying guides, and product reviews. Proper research is essential before buying the best soft and beautiful botanicals texturizer for yourself. Ensure that you are reading from highly-reliable, trustworthy websites or any other sources.
We offer a buying guide for soft and beautiful botanicals texturizer, and we provide 100% genuine and unbiased information. We make use of Big Data and AI data to proofread the information. How have be made this buying guide? We have a uniquely-designed set of algorithms, which enable us to make a list of top 10 soft and beautiful botanicals texturizer that are available in the marketplace these days. Our technology of bringing together a list depends on the factors such as:
- Brand Value
- Features & Specifications
- Product Value
- Customer Reviews & Ratings
- Quality and Durability
We do not forget that keeping product information up-to-date is our priority; therefore, we keep our websites updated at all times. Get more information about us through online sources. If you feel that the information displayed here is misleading or is incorrect or is irrelevant from actual facts, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will be there for you at all times.
About This Item
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. Intense Moisturizing:Shea Butter & Coconut OilGently Protect:Aloe & Tea TreeStrengthen & Repair:Olive Oil & Vitamin E
Soft and Beautiful Botanicals Regular No-Lye No Mix Texturizer for Sensitive Scalps:
- Keeps hair hydrated
- Ultra nourishing
- Apply in minutes
- Soft and Beautiful hair, sensitive scalps, with 2 easy steps
- Contains natural plant oils and butters
- No lye, no mix
- New and improved
- Helps achieve more manageable, textured hair without compromising health, shine and body
Ingredients: Texturizer Creme: Water/Aqua, Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate-60, Lithium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract/Aloe Vera Extract, Tocopherol/Vitamin E, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil/Argan Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/Jojoba Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil/Castor Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter/Mango Butter, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Propylene Glycol, Laneth-15, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-75, Lanolin, Fragrance/Parfum, Linalool, d-Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol.Neutralizing Shampoo: Water/Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Polyquaternium-10, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olive Oil, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Cocos Nucifera/Coconut Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter/Mango Butter, Hydrolyzed Glycine Soja Protein/Hydrolyszed Soybean Protein, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Linoleic Acid, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine, Citric Acid, Phenolsuphonphthalein, Fragrance/Parfum, d-Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal.Lite Creme Moisturizer: Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol PEG-12 Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil/Argan Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Tocopherol/Vitamin E, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract/Aloe Vera Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract/Ginseng Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract/Rosemary Extract, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil/Castor Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/Jojoba Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter/Mango Butter, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olive Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/Wheat Germ Oil, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Propylene Glycol Isoceteth-3 Acetate, PEG-75 Lanolin, Propylene Glycol Ceteth-3 Acetate, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Amyl Cinnamal, Citral, d-Limonene, Eugenol, Linalool.Leave-in Deep Conditioner: Water/Aqua, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter/Mango Butter, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract/Aloe Vera Extract, Tocopherol/Vitamin E, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil/Argan Oil, Panax Ginseng Root Extract/Ginseng Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract/Rosemary Extract, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil/Castor Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/Jojoba Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/Wheat Germ Oil, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Polysorbate-20, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, CI 15985/Yellow 5, Fragrance/Parfum, Citral, Coumarin, d-Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.
Instructions: For Short HairMaintain soft, touchable, short styles by using a variety of Botanicals??? styling and hydrating formulas that help control, elongate and moisturize curls and waves naturally.Style Tips:For sculpted curls as shown, comb hair in desired style, apply Sculpting Foam, then sit under dryer or blow dry using a diffuser. For Medium to Long HairMaintain soft, touchable, elongated curls by using a variety of Botanicals??? styling and hydrating formulas that help control, elongate and moisturize curls naturally.Styling Tips:For twist styles as shown, apply Coiling Custard or Hydrating Butter, then twist hair down to ends. Air dry. Once twists are completely dry, untwist. Use fingers to fluff into a soft, curly style. Soft & Beautiful?? Botanicals??? No-Lye No Mix Texturizer (Step 1) and Neutralizing Shampoo (Step 2) applies in minutes to soften, and elongate hair’s natural curl and wave pattern. To add moisture and softness, follow up with the Lite Creme Moisturizer (Step 4) for amazing healthy feel and soft-touchable hair. After Texturizing, apply nourishing Ultra Nourishing Leave-In Conditioner (Step 3) from roots to ends for added strength and tangle-free elongated curls.
soft and beautiful botanicals texturizer near me
SOFT & BEAUTIFUL BOTANICALS NO-LYE SENSITIVE SCALP RELAXER 2 APPLICATIONS VALUE PACK
Out of stock SKU P-C00008066 Notify me when this product is in stock Free Shipping over $50 Shipping Policy Product Description SOFT & BEAUTIFUL BOTANICALS NO-LYE SENSITIVE SCALP RELAXER 2 APPLICATIONS VALUE PACK
VALUE PACK: 2 Complete Application, Free Sculpting Foam Inside
Soft & Beautiful Botanicals No-Lye Sensitive Scalp Relaxer straightens with a protective botanical of 3 natural plant extracts. Pamper your hair. Protect your scalp.
– Formulated to protect hair during relaxing process
– Minimize damage and breakage
– leaves hair soft, silky and healthy-looking
Formulated with aloe, sunflower and sage to minimize irritation, Soft & Beautiful Botanicals conditions your hair and scalp throughout the relaxing process. This sensitive scalp formula combines gentle relaxing and superior straightening results. The pleasant guava-mango fragrance provides a soothing aromatherapy experience while relaxing your hair.
Soft & Beautiful Botanicals products will keep your relaxed hair looking healthy.
– Aloe is used to help managing damages on the scalp
– Sunflower adds moisture and provides and protective barrier
– Sage is best known for its rich moisturizing properties
– BOTANICALS NO LYE CONDITIONING RELAXER
– BOTANICALS LIQUID ACTIVATOR REGULAR
– BOTANICALS COLOR CODE NEUTRALIZING SHAMPOO
– BOTANICAL LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER
– PROTECTIVE GEL
ALLERGY TEST (PRIOR TO STRAND TEST)
An Allergy Test determines skin sensitivity.
1. Mix Botanicals No-Lye Sensitive Scalp Creme Relaxer and Liquid Activator according to instructions (HOW TO MIX)
2. Apply a small amount of relaxer on the inner arm near the elbow and leave on for 2-3 minutes Maximum.
3. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
4. Examine area after 24 hours. If allergic reaction is noticed, DO NOT PROCEED WITH APPLICATION.
The strand test determines proper time for relaxing your hair.
1. Examine scalp carefully. If cuts or irritations are present, DO NOT USE RELAXER until scalp conditions clears.
2. Use mixture of botanicals no-lye sensitive scalp creme relaxer and liquid activator according to instructions. From the Allergy test above. WEAR GLOVES BEFORE MIXING.
3. Separate several strands of hair near the nape of the neck and apply a small amount of the relaxer to the un-relaxed portion of the hair.
4. Leave relaxer on for recommended time. (SEE TIME CHART)
5. Apply a small amount of Neutralizing Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (ONLY SHAMPOO THE STRANDS THAT HAVE BEEN TESTED).
6. Examine relaxed hair strands. If test shows breakage or damage, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT UNTIL YOUR HAIR IS IN BETTER CONDITION.
1. APPLY PROTECTIVE GEL
Before beginning the relaxer proves, apply the protective gel around the forehead, ears, and neck. For extremely sensitive scalps, apply the gel throughout the scalp area.
2. RELAXER APPLICATION
WEAR GLOVES DURING APPLICATION. Beginning at the back section, part hair into one fourth (1/4 inch) sections. Apply an ample amount of relaxer with the back of a wide tooth comb, about one half (1/2) inch away from the scalp to one half (1/2) inch away from the ends. Continue to apply until the section is complete before moving to the next section.
Start at the back section and apply an ample amount of relaxer to one fourth (1/4)inch sections. Apply to new growth area only.
Customers also considered
- Luster’s Pink ShortLooks No-Mix No-Lye Texturizer9$11.88$11.88
- Soft & Beautiful Botanicals Ultra Nourishing Lite Crme Moisturizer 6 oz. Tube12$6.23$6.232-day delivery
- African Pride Olive Miracle Regular Deep Conditioning Anti-Breakage No-Lye Relaxer39$8.25$8.252-day delivery
- Luster’s Pink Scurl Extra Strength Texturizer, 2 application8$13.58$13.58
L’Oreal Paris EverPure Blonde Shampoo Sulfate Free, 8.5 fl. oz.2519$7.70$7.70Shop Now
Soft & Beautiful Botanicals Regular No-Lye No Mix Texturizer for Sensitive Scalps Box
Average rating:3.3out of5stars, based on9reviews9 reviewsSoft & BeautifulWalmart # 552856940$4.54$4.54Out of stockQty: Delivery not availablePickup not availableSold & shipped byMid-States Distributors
- African Pride Olive Miracle Anti-Breakage Moisturizer Lotion, 12oz25$6.67$6.672-day delivery
- Luster’s Pink S-Curl Texturizer Stylin’ Spray, 8 oz5$10.18$10.18
- Elasta QP Glaze Conditioning Shining Hair Gel 6 oz. Jar8$8.77$8.77
- Just For Me Hair Milk Leave-In Detangler, 10 oz25$8.11$8.112-day delivery
Customers also viewed these products
Best Hair Texturizer Reviews
1. Garnier Fructis Style Texture Tease
When you want to give your hair nice body, without paying too much, give it a shot with the Garnier Fructis Style Texture Tease Dry Touch Finishing Spray.
The texturizer gives a nice volume and texture to your hair, without an artificial feel to it. Your hair looks full and gets a nice body, but with no sticky feel to it.
You may use the spray for many hair types, color treated and curly hair including. It’s easy to use, giving your hair volume and texture, without the stickiness and hardness you may expect. It leaves no flakes behind either.
You need to shake it well before use, keeping it 8-12in away from your head. Spray it from roots down to mid-shaft on your dry hair. You may scrunch and rustle up your hair using your fingers.
In case you’re going for the extra hold, you should part your hair into 2in sections and layer your product section by section.
The hair gets a flexible grip so you may re-make for keeping your hair’s fullness.
The spray doesn’t give a tacky finish to your hair and doesn’t weigh it down either. It has a specific Garnier Fructis smell, which is quite nice though.
Let’s not forget the low price which may seal the deal for many.
Here are the most important pros:
- The spray is easy to use on many hair types
- It gives a nice volume, body and natural feel to your hair
- The hold is good and the hair remains manageable
- The price is very good
Here are its minor flaws:
- Some noticed a dirty feel on the hair afterwards
- It may dry your hair if you use too much of it
Nevertheless, as it gives a good hold, volume and body to your hair, the spray remains a great option for any tight budget.
2. Organics Texture My Way No-Lye
If you want to relax your curls, but using natural products, give it a go with the Organics Texture My Way No-Lye Organic Conditioning Texturizing System.
The texturizer provides one strength for all hair textures. You need to carefully read and follow the instructions. It’s not difficult to do it, but you do need to pay attention. You may choose the texture of your hair and apply accordingly, like the drugstore base coats.
The organic conditioning moisturizes and strengthens your hair, protecting it from damage too. It softens your hair, eliminating frizz as well.
You should also use a neutralizer shampoo with it as the texturizer is quite strong. It loosens your curls and relaxes your hair.
You may also use it for color treated hair.
Here is a short list of qualities:
- The texturizer has one strength for all hair textures
- You can choose the desired texture for your hair
- It softens and strengthens your hair
- It minimizes frizz and loosens your hair
The downsides aren’t major:
- It may dry your hair
- You have to be careful about the time as it may damage your hair if left for too long
As long as you’re really careful when using it, the texturizing system is going to put your curls under control, in a natural way.
3. Sebastian Texturizer Flexible Bodifying-liquigel
Versatile and easy to use on various types of hairs, the Sebastian Texturizer Flexible Bodifying-liquigel is a nice option to try, especially when your budget is tight.
The texturizer gives a medium hold to your hair that remains easy to manage, while shining at the same time. You may confidently use it for fine, thin, curly or colored hair and the texturizer may successfully work even on highlighted hair.
A little goes a long way so the texturizer is going to serve you for a good amount of time. It gives nice definition to your curls, keeping them bouncy and pretty. Your hair remains soft, not stiff or sticky, with a natural feel to it.
Even though the hold isn’t very strong, the texturizer is great to use for various styling. It doesn’t leave your hair gunky and its lightweight texture doesn’t weigh down your hair either.
In order to get the best out of it, it’s important that you store it in cool dry place.
Don’t forget about the price, which makes the texturizer a great bargain anytime.
Here’s what we like the most about the texturizer:
- It leaves your hair soft, with a natural feel to it
- It doesn’t weigh down your hair
- Your hair remains easy to manage
- A little goes a long way
The cons aren’t major:
- The hold may not last all day long
- Some expected it to be thicker
As long as you’re focusing on the ups, which are plenty, you’re on a safe side when getting the texturizer.
4. Sexy Hair Gel a Natural Hair Styling Texturizer
Some of you may want to use only natural ingredients for their hair so a texturizer that falls in the category would be the Sexy Hair Gel a Natural Hair Styling Texturizer.
The natural hair gel doesn’t leave your hair crunchy and gross, but pretty and bouncy. It makes your wavy curls and straight hair look nice for a long day. The hair gel is infused with Aloe Vera which is full of vitamins A, C and E that nourish your hair. The hair gel manages to give a nice texture so that you may lock the style for the day.
The formula of the hair gel is impressive and includes 20 minerals and 18 amino acids, plus 12 vitamins. As Aloe Vera is a natural humectant, it draws moisture into the surface of your hair, keeping it there.
The hair gel may be used on all kinds of hair and its weightless formula lets you get an elegant straight hair, perky curls or bedhead waves. It gives body to the thin hair, smooths the coarse thick type and lets you style your hair just the way you want it every time.
Hypoallergenic, sulfate free and paraben free, the hair gel is safe to use for all hair types, men, women and children. It may be also used on color treated hair, African American hair and all sorts of textures and colors.
Even though it doesn’t provide the strongest hold, the hair gel is for daily use and maintains the style of your hair. It has a nice smell, leaving a healthy look to your hair too.
Let’s pinpoint the most important parts:
- The hair gel includes Aloe Vera
- It’s hypoallergenic and has no sulfate or paraben
- It addresses all sorts of hair and colors
- It gives your hair nice body and texture
We’re not taking back the choice because of some inherent flaws:
- The hold is minimal
- It’s a bit smaller than expected
As long as you’re not aiming for the extra hold, but for a healthy, nice looking and texturized hair, the hair gel is one natural option to try when in need.
5. Sexy Hair Style Spray Clay Texturizer
Adding nice volume and texture to your hair, the Sexy Hair Style Spray Clay Texturizer is easy to use and affordable, becoming a great option for many out there.
The spray gives you the effects of clay, but in a spray form that is functional in many situations. The spray has a great size and it’s so easy to travel with.
You actually get a non-traditional clay in a spray form and the new aerosol application is quite innovative. The spray form allows you fine and even distribution of the product, giving your entire hair a textured look and a matter finish.
The spray doesn’t leave your hair sticky nor leaves a crunchy feel to it either. The hold is great and non-waxy and the spray leaves no residue behind. The looks of your hair aren’t greasy and the spray works for all hair types.
Here’s what we like the most about it:
- It’s great for all hair types
- It offers effects of clay in spray form
- It ensures a good hold
- It doesn’t leave residue nor greasy look
We don’t make a drama out of the minor issues:
- Some feel the spray makes the hair hard
- Some noticed their hair get frizzy
All in all, as it’s versatile, easy to use and to take when travelling, the spray is a great choice for many.
6. KMS California Hairplay Playable Texture Spray
Even though it’s designed for all hair types, the KMS California Hairplay Playable Texture Spray gives great results especially on the fine curly hair.
The spray is multi-functional so you may easily use it to style, prep and give the final touch to your hair. Its formula includes re-bonding technology that lowers the stickiness, increasing the versatility of the spray at the same time.
You may use it as a prep spray on your wet hair, blow drying and styling your hair afterwards. If you’re aiming to build the style, you may also use it on dry hair, accentuating layers and obtaining the lasting finishing style that you wanted.
The texturizer isn’t foamy and leaves your hair soft and easy to style later on. You may even re-style your hair the next day.
Smelling amazing, the spray works and it’s easy to use. It adds body to your hair and doesn’t weigh it down either. It gives a great lift even on a humid weather, which makes it more versatile and dependable.
Unlike other texturizers, this one doesn’t get hard and crusty and works in so many ways.
Let’s list the main qualities:
- The texturizer may be used on both wet and dry hair
- You may use it for prepping, styling and the final touch of your styling
- It gives your hair a nice body, without adding the weight
- It smells amazing and works well
We’re not complaining much over some inherent flaws:
- Some feel their hair sticky when using it
- It may leave the hair not as playable as you may want
Nevertheless, for the good things it brings to the table and the good price, the texturizer is a versatile and dependable option for so many.
7. Davines This is a Dry Texturizer
Winner of Total Beauty’s 2017 Best Texture/Beach spray, the Davines This is a Dry Texturizer is going to give your hair not only a nice texture, but also a great smell.
The texturizer is easy to use and its formula makes it versatile as it fits all hair types. The spray has a dry, lightweight formula, giving your hair a nice structure and texture immediately. The hold is long-lasting and your hair gets that salon look that we all look for.
You simply spray the texturizer directly onto your dry hair from lengths to tips. Your hair gets a great texture afterwards that is easy to work with as the hair remains easy to manage,
The spray adds a nice volume to your hair, without being sticky at all. It’s great to use between 2 shampoos also, refreshing your styles.
Leaving a great perfume in your hair, the texturizer is a great choice for anyone willing to spend the extra buck.
Let’s list the most important pros:
- The spray is very easy to use for all hair types
- It gives nice structure and texture to your hair instantly
- It has an amazing smell
- It gives your hair volume, without being sticky
Some cons are worth to mention:
- It’s not quite a cheap texturizer
- Some got it poorly packaged
All in all, the texturizer gives your hair nice structure and texture, leaving a great smell behind too.