Solar panel cost is affected by many factors, such as the state you live in, solar panel brand, and total system size. This page presents data showing the impact of each of these variables on the cost of residential solar power systems and the equivalent of solar panel 1000 watt price in pakistan.
Solar panels price in Pakistan
Solar panels are the backbone of a complete solar system. BuySolar features all top, origianl & branded solar panels online in Pakistan
Solar Panel Packages & Prices
- PACKAGE – 1DescriptionUnitQuantityInverterSolar PanelFans3Home Size 3 Bed1200 VA with PWM 30 A Controller450 Watt with StandEnergy Savers6TOTAL : RS. 53,000
- PACKAGE – 2DescriptionUnitQuantityInverterSolar PanelFans4Home Size 4 Bed1200 VA with MPPT 30 A Controller600 Watt with StandEnergy Savers8LED TV1TOTAL : RS. 65,000
- PACKAGE – 3DescriptionUnitQuantityInverterSolar PanelFans4Home Size 4 Bed1800 VA with MPPT 40 A Controller750 Watt with StandEnergy Savers10LED TV2TOTAL : RS. 82,000
- PACKAGE – 4DescriptionUnitQuantityInverterSolar PanelFans5Home Size 5 Bed1800 VA with MPPT 40 A Controller1000 Watt with StandEnergy Savers10LED TV2TOTAL : RS. 96,000
- PACKAGE – 5DescriptionUnitQuantityInverterSolar PanelFans6Home Size 6 Bed2500 VA with MPPT 40 A Controller1000 Watt with StandEnergy Savers10LED TV1Washing Machine1TOTAL : RS. 99,000
- PACKAGE – 6DescriptionUnitQuantityInverterSolar PanelFans8Home Size 8 Bed3000 VA with MPPT 40 A Controller1250 Watt with StandEnergy Savers16LED TV2Washing Machine1TOTAL : RS. 120,000
- COMMERCIAL PACKAGEDescriptionUnitInverterSolar PanelFans43000 VA with MPPT 40 A Controller1250 Watt with StandEnergy Savers4Computers3TOTAL : RS. 120,000
Solar Panels Review
Solar panels are an integral part of solar energy systems which are used to convert the sun’s energy into various other forms, such as thermal energy and electricity. Solar panels can be installed on large as well as small scale depending on the required output. The size of the panels, therefore, determines the solar panel price in Pakistan.
The production of electricity from solar energy on a large scale can prove to be extremely beneficial for Pakistan. It can help the country in the following ways:
- Provide an alternative source of electricity production to deal with the current shortage of electricity in the country.
- Provide low cost electricity, thereby greatly reducing the bills.
- Produce electricity without causing any damage to the environment as solar energy is a renewable and environment friendly source of energy.
A project for the installation of solar panels in different parts of the country is currently being run by the government in collaboration with China. This project, known as the Introduction of Clean Energy by Solar Electricity Generation System, promises a great future for the country. This is an entirely government funded project and, therefore, the solar panel price in Pakistan is taken care of by the government.
On the other hand, Pakistani citizens are also having solar panels installed in their homes and office buildings on a private basis for two reasons. Firstly, the government’s solar energy project is a long term plan which is going to take a long while before the energy crisis of the country has been solved. Secondly, having solar panels installed in buildings will cut the electricity bills to a great extent. Therefore, the solar panel price in Pakistan would be compensated by the reduction in the bills.
Private companies have different charges for the installation of solar panels in homes and private building. Mostly, the costs depend on the electricity generation capacity of each solar panel. On average, for a generation capacity of 25 Watts, the solar panel price in Pakistan is up to Rs. 7, 000. The price doubles as the generation capacity of the panel’s increases to 50 Watts. Similarly, for 100 Watts, the cost is around Rs. 28,000.
Every individual’s needs vary with respect to electricity usage. Smaller solar panels can be installed if only lights and fans need to be powered. For more heavy usage, bigger solar panels would be required with more capacity for the generation of electricity. Therefore, the cost of solar panels would also be much higher. However, it can be considered as only an initial investment. Instead of paying large electricity bills every month, it is better to pay once for the switch to solar energy and have access to low cost electricity for many years to come.
- SOLAR PANEL DEALERS INFORMATION#AddressCityTelephone/Cellphone No.1.16-F, 1st Floor, Hassan Center Hall RoadLahore042-373253272.28/6, 1st Floor Shameem Chambers, Davis RoadLahore042-36297880-813.Shop #2521, Police Station Road SaddarRawalpindi0300-51613634.Shop #3. & 33 Ali Arcade Near Mobilink Office LMQ RoadMultan061-4501093