We are committed to providing you with the smart glasses for the visually impaired on the market. On our website, we aim to provide you with the most breathtaking and beautiful sunglasses you can find online. To offer our valued customers the most distinctive and beautiful sunglasses from around the world, Koboguide’s experts seek out the worlds most beautiful and unique ear plugs. There are a number of unique types of sunglasses to choose from, including glasses for blind with sensors, smart glasses for blind project and low vision glasses for driving.The blind glasses price we offer come in amazing styles and designs. There are several types of these classic sunglasses available. On KoboGuide, you’ll find the best selection of blind person without sunglasses. With us, you’ll get incredible discounts you won’t find anywhere else. Our blind brand sunglasses are available in a variety of styles. Visit our site today to buy your favorite sunglasses from a wide selection of brands. Buy yours today!
Age brings all sorts of challenges, vision problems, and blindness among the most common That’s why aging adults report vision problems more than anyone else, not only in the US, but around the world.
For instance, stats from the 2017 NHIS (National Health Interview Survey) reveal:
About 10% of all the adults in America (around 26.9 million) report either blindness or trouble seeing despite wearing glasses or contact lenses.
Though rapid advances in medical sciences are prompting various innovative treatments for people with low vision or blindness, not everyone gets the opportunity for treatment.
That’s why it is important to know the alternatives to costly and complicated eye procedures and treatments, for example, electronic glasses, are surely one interesting option. Here’s a list of the top 5 electronic glasses for the blind and visually impaired.
IrisVision electronic glasses for the blind and visually impaired are a highly innovative assistive technology solution, which is registered with the FDA as a Class-1 medical device and is redefining the concept of wearable low vision aids.
A combination of a Samsung’s VR headset and a smartphone, IrisVision gives birth to an innovative solution aimed at helping people with eye problems like macular degeneration, cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy (DR), retinitis pigmentosa (RP) and so forth.
- Electronic glasses for low vision, where a smartphone mounted VR headset is used to capture the scene offering a magnified view to the user in the lenses
- Customizable magnification up to 14X
- One of the widest field of views (FOV) at 70 degrees providing a more realistic experience
- Supplemented with user-friendly and customizable control settings for ease of use
- Offers unmatched assistance in performing a wide range of daily activities ranging from simple tasks like reading a book and watching TV to something as elaborative as painting, knitting, sewing, and seeing the faces of your loved ones
- Offers a special type of magnification through its patented “Bubble View” technology, which offers an enhanced view of anything lying within the bubble, without losing the broader context of the surroundings
- Boasts different viewing modes to cater for different types of visual limitations and use case scenarios; for instance, ‘Scene Mode’, ‘Bioptic Mode’, ‘TV Mode’, multiple reading modes and so forth
- ‘IrisVision Assistant’, enable users to enjoy a totally “hands-free” experience by responding to your voice commands for performing your desired actions; for instance, you can ask ‘IrisVision Assistant’ to “Magnify 10x” and it will provide you with a 10x zoom for an image you want to see
- ‘Iris Reader’ is also a proprietary feature introduced to make it easy for you to enjoy your favorite books, magazines or anything else you want to read. Based on contemporary OCR (optical character recognition) techniques, ‘Iris Reader’ will read your desired text out loud for you
Acesight is also one of the latest wearable low vision aids produced by Zoomax, designed to help people with low vision conditions. Based on ‘Augmented Reality’ technology, it offers an HD display floating right before your eyes, thanks to a pair of head-mounted goggles, which are connected to a controller through a wire. Provides up to 15X magnification, while the wired controller allows you to customize the colors and contrast. This electronic eyewear is designed to cater to the needs of people with visual acuity ranging from 20/100 to 20/800, as affected by a host of eye diseases like macular degeneration, glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy.
- Offers AR integrated (Augmented Reality) open display
- 8 megapixels camera to capture view
- 45-degrees field of view (FOV), more than what many competitors are offering
- Up to 10 color contrast options to adjust to your individual needs
- Floating reading mode
3. NuEyes Pro
NuEyes Pro is a head-worn lightweight and wireless pair of smart glasses, which can be controlled either through a wireless handheld controller or a set of voice commands. It is designed to help visually impaired and legally blind see better. Glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy are some of the visual conditions NuEyes Pro can help you with. A camera on the front of the glasses captures the image and displays it magnified inside of the lenses. You can get up to 12X magnified images. There are various other features, which make these e-glasses more than just a pair of electronic reading glasses.
- Lightweight head-worn unit mounted with a camera
- Adjustable magnification up to 12x
- 30-degrees field of view (FOV)
- Different color and contrast options
- Voice controlled
- OCR enabled
- Bar code and QR scanning options
These are low vision electronic glasses designed to make reading, writing, recognizing faces and various other daily activities easier for visually impaired people. A light attachable camera distinguishes it from an ordinary pair of glasses, which is mounted on the frame of the glasses by the side.
- Distinguished by a light attachable camera, which can be mounted on the side of the frame of your glasses
- Best served as electronic glasses specialized in offering reading assistance on any surface
- Wireless operations
- Can read multiple languages
- Efficient color detection
- Automatic page detection enabled
- Gesture enabled reading capabilities, requiring simple finger-pointing
- Also helpful in face recognition, barcode identification, and product identification
These electronic glasses for low vision are designed to assist people suffering from different types of low vision issues to see better. eSight is a specially designed head-mounted unit, which is connected to a battery through a wire. This can affect your mobility to a certain degree and you also need to be aware of the charging level of the device’s battery.
- Specially designed head-mounted goggles
- A forward-facing camera captures the images and displays them inside the glasses
- 35-degrees field of view (FOV), best serving the visual acuities around 20/200
- Clinical settings can be customized
- Equipped with OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
Coping with vision loss is much easier said than done. Not only does one have to adapt physically to the challenges from this limitation, but one also has to strengthen yourself mentally to work around it.
To ensure you find the right solution for your specific needs,conduct thorough research on various electronic glasses alternatives and look for companies that offer a product with the best value for your money or a money-back guarantee.