In this post, we will be discussing the whitening cream for hands and legs, best bleach cream for hands and legs, hand whitening cream at home cream for hands and legs in india, best whitening cream for hands and legs, and skin whitening cream for hands and legs. Our team has researched and reviewed these products to help you come up with a better decision. We’ve also put up a shopping guide with the features you can consider when buying them.
Whitening cream for hands and legs
Whitening creams can also be stated as skin lightening creams that are available in various forms, i.e. bleaches, lotions, creams etc. The prime work of whitening creams is to lower the production of melanin in your skin and treat pigmentation effectively, thus making it appear softer, brighter, and fairer. Sometimes whitening creams are also used as anti-aging products that keep issues, such as spots, patches, wrinkles, and discoloration away.
Studies and surveys have revealed that whitening creams if used regularly, can be quite effective in reducing the discoloration of skin on our hands and feet. It changes the darker skin tone to a lighter shade over time and makes your skin appear whiter and fairer.
These days, whitening creams have become a widely used beauty product, which is easily available over the counter, in drug stores, and online. These can also be prepared at home by using easy to avail herbal ingredients, which are more budget-friendly in comparison to other cosmetic products.
Why Use A Homemade Whitening Cream?
Though various types of whitening creams are easily available in the market, it’s equally true that these cosmetic items are chemically treated which can result in side effects. Hence, there can be nothing better than a homemade solution. Here is why you should prefer a homemade whitening cream over a store-bought one:
- Most synthetic whitening creams contain tons of harsh and damaging chemical compounds (only a few comprise safe ingredients, such as retinol, arbutin, etc.), But homemade whitening creams are made of natural herbal ingredients that are gentle on our skin and completely safe too.
- Rubbing a store-bought whitening cream on the skin regularly is a highly harmful practice. It can cause a number of minor to severe side effects over time, which include thinning of the skin, visible capillaries, permanent stretch marks, easy bruising, stubborn acne, etc. Conversely, homemade creams can improve the texture of your skin over time and make it softer, smoother, and suppler.
- if you check the labels of commercial whitening creams carefully, you will see that most of them contain prescription-strength steroids, hydroquinone, mercury, etc. They may use even more poisonous substances without disclosing about them on labels. This can cause hypertension, high blood sugar, nervous system damage, disruption of natural steroids, and many other fatal conditions. But homemade whitening creams are rich in skin-friendly ingredients that take overall care of the skin to make it healthy from inside and brighter from outside.
- Commercial whitening creams are pretty expensive and some are even not easily available. On the other hand, the ingredients used in homemade versions are easily available and way too cheaper than them.
Also Read – Natural Skin Whitening With Sandalwood Face Pack Here
Homemade Hand And Feet Whitening Cream Recipe
Made from the best of natural products and its extracts, a home-based hand and feet whitening cream is sure to be more effective and beneficial for your the treatment of your skin. Below, we have provided you with the process of making a hand and feet whitening cream at home:
- Take some gram flour in a bowl and add a few pinches of turmeric powder to it. You can even mash an 1″ portion of the whole turmeric in a mixer to extract its juice and use it instead of the readymade powder.
- Squeeze in the juice of a fresh lemon in it and mix well. If your skin is allergic to bleaching agents, skip using the lemon juice as it can result in irritation and itchiness.
- Now, pour some natural milk cream (extracted by boiling the milk or yogurt thoroughly) into the bowl and mix all together nicely until it turns, thick, smooth, and creamy.
- Apply this homemade whitening cream to your hands and feet to get maximum benefits at the earliest. You can even store it in your refrigerator up to 7 days for regular usage.
Also Read – 10 Natural Ayurvedic Creams For A Glowing & Fair Skin Here
Other Home Remedies For Hand And Feet Whitening
There are some more time-tested natural remedies to lighten and whiten our arms and legs that you can try at home. If you are ready to experiment, here are the choices:
- Combine licorice (mulethi) powder with cold raw milk to form a thick paste, apply it uniformly all over the skin of your limbs, and scrub it off gently with a damp cotton ball upon drying.
- Boil a few fresh turmeric sticks in some water. Mix fresh aloe vera gel and organic coconut oil with it. Apply thoroughly, leave it on for an hour, and wash off with tepid water.
- Whip up some frozen curd with a little organic honey and apply the smooth mixture to your hands and feet. Rinse off with cold water after half an hour.
- Soak some red lentils overnight and grind them into a fine paste the next morning. Blend fresh tomato juice and organic coconut oil with it and use the mixture for scrubbing your limbs gently.
- Add fresh lime juice and rose water to sandalwood powder and make a thick, smooth paste. Apply it all over your arms and legs, wait for 20 minutes and then, wash off with cold water.
Best Whitening Creams For Hands and Feet
This is a glycerin-rich and fragrance-free formula. This hand cream is concentrated and extremely lightweight. It does not make the skin greasy; rather it moisturizes the skin and makes it soft and silky. The hand cream has a Norwegian formula, which whitens the skin, thus reducing tanning marks, if any.
The hand cream has wild berry as the main ingredient. The hand cream also has a number of antioxidants in it. The antioxidants in this cream moisturise the skin but mostly they whiten and brighten it. The hand cream makes the skin glow and incredibly soft. Within 2 weeks of its usage, you can changes in your skin.
This ultra-rich vitamin hand cream is a perfect solution for your manicured hands. The hand cream has shea butter, almond oil and a number of other multivitamins and antioxidants. It also has sea salt which helps in scrubbing the hands effectively. Post scrubbing, almond oil and shea butter make the hand soft and smooth.
This is a rich and luxurious treatment for your hands as the cream is loaded with a number of essential oils. The body lotion has Indian rose extracts which make the hands look fresh and add a rosy glow too. This can be used on hands as well as on feet. The body lotion also has sweet almond oil, kokum butter and Vitamin E extracts.
AHAVA Leave-On Dead Sea Mud Dermud Intensive Foot Cream
This intensive hand cream has the dead sea minerals as the primary ingredient. The dead sea offers many scrubbing ingredients which can remove the dead skin cells, thus making your skin softer and glowing at the same time.
The foot cream has lemon extracts, almond oil, saffron, verbena, cedar wood, coconut oil and many other essential oils. The foot cream has antioxidants, vitamins and minerals which keep your feet healthy and moisturised. This foot cream is a quick fix when you have extremely tanned feet and want to repair them intensively.
Yves Rocher Foot Repair Balm
The foot balm is more of a repairing cream. The cream is rich in organic lavender essential oil and shea butter. Lavender essential oil is a comforting oil which makes the heels comfortable and smooth. Whereas shea butter makes the feet smooth and soft. Both of this together remove darkness and make your skin bright.
The foot cream contains extremely moisturising shea butter and antiseptic lavender oil. Lavender oil ensures that the feet do not have any infections and thus makes sure that your skin is moisturised and germ-free at the same time. The foot cream also makes the feet smell heavenly, which is an added benefit.
Minus 417 Rich Mud Butter Body Hand Foot
This is a 3-in-1 solution for body, hands and feet. The rich butter makes sure that your skin is well moisturised and soft at the same time. The rich mud removes the dead skin cells so that your skin looks healthy and glowing. This cream is suitable for all skin types and shows immediate results as well.
It is a rich foot cream which contains cocoa butter and peppermint as the main ingredients. This can be used to soften, refresh and heal your feet at the same time. This cream has aloe vera extracts which lighten the skin and reduce infections if any. Also, the lavender oil provides instant relief to your heels and comforts them.