Yingli Solar panels deliver the power you expect, guaranteeing a return on your investment through a reduction in your electric utility bill. There are also tax other rebate incentives in the USA and many states. By mounting Yingli solar panels seamlessly to your roof, you are demonstrating your own contribution to carbon reduction. So what is the Yingli Solar Price and the yingli solar panel specifications for you? Let’s check them out…
The solar panel strength is proven with the Yingli Solar reputation at as high as 5400Pa. This strength ensures that these modules remain mechanically stable throughout their quarter-century lifespan.
All Yingli solar panels are independently tested to ensure conformance with the certification and regulatory standards of IEC, UL, etc. The quality of Yingli PV modules is further confirmed by their ISO9001 Quality Management System certifications for their solar PV manufacturing facilities.
yingli solar panel specifications
China’s Yingli Solar was founded in 1998 and is now a leading ‘Tier 1’ solar energy company selling their products around the world. Yingli are also one of the world’s largest companies manufacturing their solar panels across the entire chain, from raw material production to assembly of PV modules. Ranked in the top 5 best solar panels in the world by PHOTON and TÜV Rheinland, over 50 Million Yingli panels have been installed worldwide. Key Benefits Claimed By Yingli:
- Highly efficient panels produce up to 295W power.
- Considered a global leader in the solar industry, with approx 10% market share worldwide.
- Panels covered by 25 yr power warranty (guarantees that the panels will produce 90% of their rated power output over the first ten years and 80% over the subsequent 15 years).
- Official Sponsor of 2010 & 2014 FIFA World Cup.
With all these positives, Yingli panels sound like a great option for your solar power system, however, there are three things you must consider first.
- Yingli Solar panels offer panel efficiency rates of up to 17.2%, compared to the market leader which is up to 21%. While a lower efficiency brand of panel is usually cheaper, you will sacrifice some long-term return-on-investment by not going with the highest efficiency brand you can afford, so be sure to compare the lifetime value of REC solar panels against other brands before making a final buying decision.
- If your roof space is not too constricted, Yingli Solar panels are a cost efficient choice because you can fit enough panels on the roof to meet your power needs at a more reasonable price (compared to the higher efficiency panels previously mentioned). However, if your roof space is limited and you want to maximise your power production, Yingli Solar panels might not be the best choice for you. It’s important to keep in mind that solar is an investment first and foremost. Getting an accredited installer with experience in your local area to consult with you will help you understand what panels will provide the best return for your investment over the life of the system.
- Even if you are already 100% decided on Yingli, don’t be too hasty in accepting the first quote you receive. Different installers charge different prices, even for the same product. Installers all buy their products from different places, have different margins and offer varying levels of service. The price you are quoted, even for the exact same product, can vary by hundreds of dollars depending on who you talk to.
The best way to make sure you get the right panel for you at the best price is to compare quotes from Clean Energy Council accredited installers with experience in your area.
Yingli Solar Price
Review and compare these Yingli Solar Panels:
|Popular Yingli PV Modules|
|Yingli YL250P-29bPower Output250WPower Output Tolerance-0 / +5%Solar Panel Efficiency15.6%ReviewYingli YL235P-29bPower Output235WPower Output Tolerance+/- 3%Solar Panel Efficiency14.4%Review|
|Yingli YL250P-29b Solar Panel|
Yingli Solar Panels,
a leading Chinese manufacturer of solar PV modules for complete solar systems.
• Yingli’s selection criteria was module quality, performance and company financial health and stability
• Yingli was one of the leading solar panel manufacturers in China
• Yingli had a vertically integrated business model, from the manufacture of multicrystalline polysilicon ingots and wafers, PV cells, to PV modules
• Yingli also was awarded a 42MW contract with Acciona Energy to help build the world’s largest solar plant in Moah, Portugal
• Yingli was listed on the New York Stock Exchange on June 8, 2007 and has maintained a healthy stock value in spite of the economic downturns.
As a homeowner, your motivation to install a solar PV system on your roof is often a blend of many considerations including:
• Securing your investment
• Reducing your carbon footprint
• Having more control over your own energy consumption
Yingli pays particular attention to their “footprint”. They are dedicated to operating responsibly toward their employees, their customers, and the environment.
Their in-house production of top quality solar cells and use of high-transmission, textured glass enables us to produce modules that maximize the energy yield of the PV system per unit area, and reduces balance-of-system (BOS) and installation cost per kWp. To minimize mismatch, every module was flash tested to a power tolerance of +/-3%.
Yingli Solar used the best materials available, such as specially designed robust, corrosion-resistant aluminium frames. These frames have been independently certified by TÜV Rheinland to withstand mechanical loading as high as 5400Pa. This strength ensures that these modules remain mechanically stable throughout their quarter-century lifespan.
All Yingli modules are independently tested to ensure conformance with the certification and regulatory standards of IEC, UL, etc. The quality of our products is further confirmed by our ISO9001 Quality Management System certifications for our manufacturing facilities.
Yingli, through its principal operating subsidiary in China-Baoding Tianwei Yingli New Energy Resources Co., Ltd. designed, manufactured and sold PV modules and designs, assembles, sold and installed PV systems that were connected to electricity transmission grids or those that operated on a stand-alone basis.
Yingli was one of the largest manufacturers of PV products in China as measured by annual production capacity, with an annual production capacity of 400 megawatts of polysilicon ingots and wafers, 400 megawatts of PV cells and 400 megawatts of PV modules, as of September 2008.
Yingli Solar Panel Features:
- High efficiency, polycrystalline solar cells
- High transmission and textured glass
- Module series efficiency of up to 14.4%
- New! Positive power tolerance of 0/+5%
- Robust, corrosion resistant aluminium frame
- 25 year limited power warranty